Run. (Part 1) | Teen Ink

Run. (Part 1)

June 23, 2010
By DannyKid33 PLATINUM, Pleasant Hill, California
DannyKid33 PLATINUM, Pleasant Hill, California
34 articles 2 photos 81 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't ever let the media tell you what to look like. You're beautiful the way you are. Stay beautiful, keep it ugly." - Gerard Way.


I am a hunter. It’s what I do; I hunt, I feed, I move on, all in one big endless cycle.
I am a soulless hunter of the night, forevermore.
There was a time before. Before all of these things were brought down on me, before I met Damien. Before he convinced me to give up my life to him, and to darkness.
I didn’t know what kind of offer he was making me at the time.
He changed me. He changed me into this…thing. This monster. This hunter.
This vampire.
So there it is, all out in the open; I am a vampire with no soul. I drink people’s blood. I am a hunter of the night. I will live forever until someone decides to put me out of my misery.
I don’t know why no one has killed me yet. I’ve pleaded with them so many times.
But the answer is always no. They keep telling me that they have something good in store for me, that there keeping me for something very important. They tell me good things will be brought upon me soon.
I do not believe a single word that these demons tell me.
I am a hunter. A lone hunter of the night.


The author's comments:
Theres going to be more to come, so keep reading. Thanks! :)