A Story | Teen Ink

A Story

By juno16 GOLD, St. Louis, Missouri
juno16 GOLD, St. Louis, Missouri

Stand out or Stay out - by me
Its pie time - by me :)
Everybody loves PIE!!! - spongbob squar paints

Imagine that you are setting alone in a dark, dark place. All tied up and nothing to do.
The only thing that you hear is rats scratching on the concert floor. The chains that have bound you are so cold. You’re sitting there with nothing on but a t- shirt that is all bloody and torn. It is not your blood on it either. The rats have stopped moving; you hear nothing. A door opens with a very bright light coming from it. A man is standing there. You can’t really make out his face. He steps into the room and the door slams shout behind him. You can’t see or hear any thing. A light comes on from the sealing and you can see the mans face as clear as day. He is warring blue jeans, a black t- shirt, and dark brown boots. His hair is jet black with a blue tent to it. It is between medium and short hair. He is about 6 foot tall. His eyes are an icy blue. He says that he goes by the name of Boss. He wants you to call him master. You say NO and he reaches behind his back and is now holding a whip. Then he hits you with it and you start to bleed on your shoulder. He laughs and says, “Don’t make me ask you again!” you tern your head and he hits with the wipe. You start to tear up and you look at his boots. He kicks you and tells you to call him master again. You do not move or look at him. “I like your spirit, but I’ll have to break it! Now if you don’t do as I say I’ll have to call the Boys in here.” Then you scream, “I will never call you master. I am not a slave.” His hands turn into fists and he hits you again with the wipe. He looks into the light from the selling and says, “Boys get down here!!” The light goes off and you see nothing. All you hear is foot steps coming closer and closer. Then silence. The selling light comes back on and there are about 6 to 8 men standing in the same room as you and Boss. Boss tells you to call him master again. All you do is stair at the floor. He kicks you down and 3 men pen you down. You try to fight back but there all too strong. Boss steps on your chest and then spits on you. You try to spit back but one of the men but his hand over your mouth. You try to get up but you can’t because Boss is still stepping on you and the men are holding you down. All you can think about is, “I’m going to die, I’m going to die.” Boss asks you for the final time to call him master. You’re silent. The only light in the room goes off for the last time. You feel a needle go into the side of your neck and you pass out. Before you do pass out a voice says, “You did not call him master so now you will have to deal with something more worse than us. But, hay, this is just a story nothing like that is really going to happen to you. But I am a different story.

juno16 GOLD said...
juno16 GOLD, St. Louis, Missouri

Stand out or Stay out - by me
Its pie time - by me :)

awwwww thank you lol

mudpuppy BRONZE, Orangeburg, South Carolina

Life is like a box of cheese and flower petal sometimes it's soft and sweet, sometimes it just plain stinks. - M.J.

And I do mean that in a good way. :)

This is freaky.