Immortal Blood ~part 3~ | Teen Ink

Immortal Blood ~part 3~

November 29, 2010
By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?


I grip a hold of Quinn's arm to try and steady myself. Quinn's full attention was on me. He knew that something was wrong. I look up into his face and his eyebrows were knitted together.
"Ever whats wrong?" I shake my head. I couldn'y find the words. But I soon saw what was bothering me. There was a werewolf dead ahead of us. He wasn't like a normal werewolf..a born one. He was bitten. "Quinn!" It came out in a scream. Quinn was already moving infront of me. There was one thing in my life that I was scared to death of. It was the same kind of infected creature that had attacked me when I was five and Quinn saved me then as well.
"Ever it's blind it can't see us. I'm going to need you to climb on my back. We are going to have to run." I swallow hard. That was another thing that i couldn't stand. Running on a vampire. But I did as I was told. Then he was off....He came to a complete stop. I flung myself away from him and over to the side of the bed where he couldn't see me. I began trying to breathe. But sounded like hicups. Quinn comes around and bends down infront of me.
"Ever breathe everything is ok now." Quinn grabs my wrist and places my hand over his heart.
"You hear that?"


"Of course I hear it." I say between gasps.
"Ever stop it or Im going to do something to make you calm down." I raise an eyebrow at him.


"Quinn what are you-" His lips gently touched my lips.I inhale deeply and let myself fall against him...