Struggles | Teen Ink

Struggles

June 6, 2011
By CrowOfRuination PLATINUM, Lawrence, Kansas
CrowOfRuination PLATINUM, Lawrence, Kansas
38 articles 0 photos 20 comments

Favorite Quote:
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. -Wayne Dyer
Leading those who have followed a greater leader without knowing what it is you are doing is the same as wielding a sword against a master of weapons. -Kreepy


Eyes narrowed into slits as the female twitched with pain, twisting upon the runes as deep rumbling growls ripped through the air. Nothing could tell him how many would be coming, or how few. The female and to do this on her own, as any creature in the wild would have to. Guardian snorted as he continued pacing, his tail thumping the ground impatiently-nervously. He appeared unsure of himself, perhaps not a good fatherly figure-but Kreepy had made them to be strong and powerful, to be able to endure hard ship; yes even the off spring would. Nonetheless, this showed to be a difficult time for them both, and he stood here for support. Though most of the time both beasts hated him with every fiber of their being, he was their master, their creator and they loved him for it whether they realized it or not. The female had a bit of trouble, struggling with the spasms of pain that rocked through her body, grunting and groaning with effort. At this Kreepy moved closer, watching the runes around her pulse, sending wave after wave of energy out to all things, passing through the tavern even out upon the landscape. Beyond the river where Shae washed, out through the little realm and more. It helped..good. This was what the female needed, in his realm she would have found them anyways-that being the landscape which they would be living on if not for the escape they all made. This night would be a very long night...and he would stay here for them both, giving the support they needed. And if the female were to have more troubles, he would intervene and help. Cocking his head to the side ever so slightly he listened to the noises above...it seemed things have calmed.


The author's comments:
And the samples continue, a female is having a bit of difficulties. Remind you, she is in labor.