Jenevieve Sloanna. PMC | Teen Ink

Jenevieve Sloanna. PMC

By Allis-in-Wonderland PLATINUM, Cartersville, Georgia
Allis-in-Wonderland PLATINUM, Cartersville, Georgia

"Sometimes people leave you...halfway through The Wood. Do not let it grieve you...No one leaves for good. You are not alone, for no one is alone." -Into The Woods

I sat on my usual bench in the middle of a park. I had never known the name, but I usually called it #misfit park# due to the fact that hobos and people who are petitioning for trees hang out here. What ever happened to the people who just threw coins in fountains, or took horse carriage rides? Or had hot dog vendors call out their newest deals? Man, I really do miss it-

#There he is,# I said to myself.

I had remembered his name, and date of birth, but nothing else about him. I wasn't supposed to abuse what God had given me, but I just had to check people's records first before I even talked to them. Being as nonchalant as possible, I walked, and pretended to trip, right into his arms.

#Hey, are you okay?#

His voice sounded somewhat urgent, almost like I were drunk or disoriented. But I noticed after taking one look at me, he even became more convinced. This was a dark side of town, were very few light skins lived. But, there he was, clothed in a long coat and blue jeans. The smell of his cologne was intriguing. I would have to save that scent for later.

But I knew why he was looking at me. My hair was a strange color, almost a nutty blond-ish brown. It went down to my shoulders in a straight curtain. I had freckles for this occasion, that spread across my face and nose, with pretty blue eyes to match.

#Oh! I'm so sorry! Can you help me up...ah...# I knew his name, but I had to sound like I had never even been in this part of town before. Or even in the US in general.

#Jaroslav Pakiri. It's a mouthful, so you can just call me Jaro. Sound fair miss?# His name sounded as if he was descended from European ancestors. Maybe German, but I didn't know for sure.

#My name's Janet Sloan.# I had multiple aliases, but most people didn't live past the drain-ings. So, it didn't really matter if I told them my name or not.

He smiled, and it wasn't a cheap, phony grin that most sleazes gave their ex girlfriends. It was sort of genuine, almost like you want another. And I had only one shot at doing this, so I needed to do this now. I lied, and said that I was legally blind, and that he needed to lead me. He agreed. After walking about three blocks, I walked into a dark alleyway, preparing.

#Do you know where we are?#

I had walked long enough that darkness was soon approaching, and I knew exactly where I was. Too bad, I would've loved to date him sometime. With those dark eyes and light hair of his, he would be a good fit to my arsenal.

#Um...yeah. I think. Oh no! It's getting dark! Um...um...# I pretended to panic, and began to cry. He asked why I was crying, and I said that some guy had been stalking me for weeks and was after me. He promised to protect me, and said that he had 911 on speed dial anyway.

I took one look at him in the dark. Now, he seemed scared. Especially when my true form was indeed revealed. As long as it was dark, and there was no one around, I could do this easily. I moved, slowly, toward him, and put a hand to his cheek. Poor boy, he seemed so sweet. But I had to do this job. I needed it. I bent his face closer to mine, and whispered into his ear.

#When the pain starts, I'll take it all away.#

Jaroslav Pakiri didn't seem to notice the knife, tipped with slow acting sedative, coming down onto his back. It only needed one hit to do the job, but some of the others did three or four before their violence had been completely satisfied. He made a small noise, and soon began to seep into unconsciousness.

And, I began to kiss him. He was awake long enough for it, and I pushed him against the wall, nearly bruising him. I had forgotten about my strength. And by kissing him, all of his memories had become mine. And not just all of his seventeen years, but more. Much more than that. All of his families history had become mine, and mine alone. And, even if he did survive, he would have no idea where he is or how he got there.

When I had bled him dry, I gently laid him on the ground. I licked my lips. Ah, 1962 was quite a satisfying year to have. I could feel the knowledge seeping into my brain, and humming through my blood stream. I looked at the clock. 11:58. I was so busted if I didn't get to Headquarters before midnight. Taking one last look at his pale form, I disappeared into the night, leaving only one thing behind. I knew he would think of it as a joke or something, but it was a requirement.

#Jenevieve Sloanna, Professional Memory Catcher.#

I am a PMC, and I had to collect this data. But I had a feeling that he would come to look for this alien, that beautiful creature who kissed him that night nearly two years ago. And, it would come closer than I thought. Run while you still can.

Another mystical sci fi! Enjoy!

Kayotic PLATINUM, Goodyear, Arizona

You aren't having fun unless you're commiting sin~ Priest

Haha!I'm chasing my old comments to find what ya said back!:D

i think you're officially my new favorite commentor! :P

Kayotic PLATINUM, Goodyear, Arizona

This reminds me of a vampire.It is really suspenceful.I like it!:D