My version of the creation of the universe | Teen Ink

My version of the creation of the universe

By BeautysBeast GOLD, Okinawa, Other
BeautysBeast GOLD, Okinawa, Other

BETTER TO BE YOURSELF AND BE NOBODY THAN BE SOMEONE ELSE AND SOMEBODY ;)

It all started with the blank nothingness of Ater Spacio created by an enormous, black bird called Noctis Avem. For many eons, Noctis Avem traveled the dark abyss of its own creation. Unfortunately, it became extremely lonely. So to conquer the loneliness in which this creature of great power felt, it copied itself creating two new distinct beings. Brenthos the kind, wise water bird and Ignis avis the powerful, just fire bird.

Unfortunately, Noctis Avem died exactly after the transition. Together, for eons, they ruled Ater Spacio. For fun, one day, they created a world of animals, plants, and water. This planet was from then on named Earth. One day they felt unpowerful because they technically ruled nothing. So they created a new, wiser animal which they named a human.

Brenthos then gave the humans kindness and hope, While Ignis Avis gifted the humans with strength and justice. But after many years a evil darkness attacked the humans and gave them a gift of its own. The gift of sadness, fear, anger, lust, and greed. Brenthos and Ignis Avis fought and weakened the darkness, making its evil on humans fade. Unfortunately, Brenthos and Ignis Avis died doing this and their souls became the moon and sun.

Strangely the gifts bestowed upon the humans by the great creatures survived. So, even though the darkness is still there, the humans have a fighting chance. The story continues and says a hero will emerge and help revive the great creatures once again, eternally erasing the darkness.

assigned as homework but i really got into it xD

BeautysBeast GOLD, Okinawa, Other

haha thanx :)

milforce SILVER, Bloomington, Illinois

"Those who have the ability to act, have the responsibility to act."

Gotta admit, this was pretty cool. I felt like I was sitting around a campfire, listening to my grandma tell me legends. Great job and very creative!