Your other | Teen Ink

Your other

May 14, 2012
By whiterose GOLD, Independence, Missouri
whiterose GOLD, Independence, Missouri
14 articles 0 photos 34 comments

Favorite Quote:
The future lies before you, like a field of fallen snow; be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.


You might be wondering who I am Elisea. You think you don’t know me, but you do. You think that I know nothing, but I know everything. You might be wondering who I am, but truth is, you already know you I am.

I am you but I am nothing like you. You are a happy person full of delight, and ideas. I am your opposite. I control your anger, I control you hatred, I control you in your darkest moments. You have no power over me, but I own you.

My name is Kali, and I am the “Dark One.” I am to be feared for you never will know what I can make you do. When you frolic in the woods, I will be the tree root that will take you down.

I follow you everywhere and you never know when I come or leave, Elisea. I am your constant companion that will laugh when you fall. I am sarcastic, and I am full of lies. Fear me, Elisea, for I will win. I am your other self.


The author's comments:
I look in the mirror when I am mad...I look in the mirror when I am happy, and there is a difference, I am only expressing it.