In Which the Elements Wage War Against One Another | Teen Ink

In Which the Elements Wage War Against One Another

December 14, 2012
By bbb666 BRONZE, Garland, Texas
bbb666 BRONZE, Garland, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
put a little passion in the air and let it loose yAh KnOw whAAAt im SaYIn!!


Deep red and furious, the Fire that had come to destroy most of the Earth stood, flickering, before an immense alliance of the remaining natural powers, save for Earth, that had come to smote him out. He grew enraged at the thought of no longer being able to consume the fruitful bounty of the land that lay before him. Then, the Fire saw it. A massive storm of furious winds, high tides, and dreadful rains all swirling together, growing and strengthening, preparing to strike him. He would not let this happen.




The Fire flew towards the coast to combat against the alliance, except nothing was there. The air was calm and so was the water, although dark and dreadful clouds were rolling overhead. Then, without warning, the water surged away from the shore, swifter than a sparrow. A few moments of calm passed and the Fire shrunk down, sensing no danger.

All of a sudden, a great wind came battering against the Fire, exhausting him of his strength. Rains, faster than bullets and more painful that needles, flung themselves upon the Fire, weakening him even further. At last, the final wave of torment flew upon the flame drenching him, until; finally, he gave up and burnt out.

The storm stopped and the Ocean rested, recovering its strength for the next fight. The Wind flew on carelessly and frolicked amongst the clouds. The Moon faded away, to regain her gentle luster, and soon returned, shining pale and bright in the dark night sky.


The author's comments:
I was immensely inspired by J.R.R Tolkien in general. I like his work. He's awesome.