Party With The Devil | Teen Ink

Party With The Devil

By NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois
NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois

Like Moves On
Things Happen
I am my shadow self

Party With The Devil

I cannot see the way through this nightmare. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Isn't that how the old saying goes? The many things that have endangered my followers. The many seek the same as me salvation, feeling of want. We stand here tonight and see the same amount of people and children of the night. All of us with the bottle of the gods in our hands. May the night take our pain like the many before us. This night sky has seen the last of this battered soul. He sees the future and the future is bleak at best he tells me in the vision of solitude and prosperity in my head. I walk along side the punk teen from up the road, he has been the end of me with the many nights where i can barely hear myself think anymore. This life was never chosen for me, it was tossed to me by the same people who had achieved their first goal of killing off my future and the end is now in sight. I walk down each step the darkness has decided to surround me and swallow all the hope and dreams that I had once had before. All gone. In. One. Last. Breath.

The night has taken me to this place. The beat knocks the earth underground, all the best of people are here. Famous and infamous leaders and the average serial killer is here handing me my drink. The heros of this world the enemy of the world they left in ruins. I listen too the beat of the band, the fallen men of this past world taken before their time is over. The bass beat takes over my sense of what is good and what is bad. I can't control myself anymore. The life I have left behind me is the faded memory of my past life. I say to you now. The life you have enjoy it while it last and then come down with me and party with the one host who always has a drink too offer. 666 party with the devil..

I have been listening too this song Party With The Devil and I thought it would be a good idea too transform my version of what this song reminds me of. I hope you enjoy it and I dont want too make anyone think I am a devil worshiper or any such thing I just wanted too see what you might think of my story.