The Dark Search | Teen Ink

The Dark Search

By Bradley59 BRONZE, Jonesboro, Arkansas
Bradley59 BRONZE, Jonesboro, Arkansas

For so many years it has searched, it lurks around us, and within for some. Many call it the reason we die in the end, but others call it the best feeling they have ever had. They say “they felt pure power going through their body”, but a couple days later they would turn up dead. Very few know where it came from or how it started its reign of terror, with silent but deadly attacks.

When it started it was weak and not ready for any self-revealing attempts. Since then it has been collecting its strength, waiting for the right one. The one is the perfect host for it. It creates a home in He\She to carry out its evil deeds. It moves constantly from person to person trying to find them. Sadly, those who do not make the cut slowly die both inside. You reject all you had cherished and loved, so it can thrive within, but it is all in vain, for in a short time it moves on only to leave you to die.

For many who have felt its power and survived have gone insane or worse. Many have tried to confront it but failed. One team of experts contained the entity in a women named Mary Evens. While it was in her they studied her to see if they could keep it from spreading any further. Just as they were about to find the answer Mary threw herself out the window in her room destroying all further research. The evil inside her still runs rampant throughout modern civilization trying to find the one. There have been many reports of stories of this evil such as Jason,

Michael Myers, and Leather face.

For years this evil has been running, searching, and killing desperately trying to find the one. Some believe the one will be the antichrist, while others think the one is our civilization in general and has already been doing its worst. I don’t believe in this stuff but it’s your choice to believe or not. Good Luck.