The Life of a Hitman | Teen Ink

The Life of a Hitman

May 27, 2015
By Nicholas Slayden BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Nicholas Slayden BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

In the year 2025, in the city of New York, there lived a secret agency that worked directly under the President and the Government to take care of America’s greatest dangerous enemies. This agency protects America from the shadows. In that agency there was a man that was the best in that organization, he was so good at what he did, his comrades and enemies nicked named him Michael “The Silent Shadow “Wellington. On June 30 his time was going to end with this mission.
Announcer:  Silent Shadow please report to the Leader’s office please.
Michael “Silent Shadow”: Ummm Ok
Enters the Leader room. Michael Silent Shadow: What you got for me Chief Domo?

Chief Domo: Michael this mission you been assigned is a dangerous one. We lost three of our best agents in this mission.

Michael “Silent Shadow”:  Who’s the person we trying to take out?

Chief Domo: Well it isn’t a person; it’s a group of people that call themselves the League of Shadow’s. They’re a group people that are causing terror in the city of Miami; they abducted and killed more than 35 people.
Michael “Silent Shadow”: Whoa, they have to be stopped right away.

Chief Domo: That’s why I called you in. You with your skills you will be able to take out this people with minor difficulty.

Michael “Silent Shadow”: Don’t worry Chief you can count on me and my team to get this down.
Chief Domo: That’s what I like to hear. Go now and come back with another complete mission.
With that said Michael “The Silent Shadow” gathered his team headed out to Miami to take out the League of Shadow’s. But right before they headed off Michael had to say goodbye to his pregnant wife Emily and his 8 year old son Tony. Michael knew that he might not come back alive from this mission.

Michael “Silent Shadow”: Tony is able to take of mom for me and be the man of the house while I’m gone?
Tony: Yes I will dad.
Michael “Silent Shadow”: That’s my boy.
Emily: Michael promise me that you will come back home.
Michael “Silent Shadow”: That one I can’t say.
Emily: I don’t want you to go on this mission.
Michael “Silent Shadow”: Have too. Because I need to protect you, my son, and our unborn child, and the world.
With that said Michael head off to Miami with his team to take out the Legaue of Shadow’s
Lisa “Hacker”:  Alright Michael I’m in the system you’re able to move in the building untraceable.
Don “The Lookout”: Michael your clear to enter no guards is there.
Sam “Speed”:  I’m to get you guys outta there just say the word.
Michael “Silent Shadow”: Alright I’m going in.
Michael entered the building and confronted 5 of the members of the League of Shadow’s and manage kill all of them with ease. But out of nowhere the 6th member the leader killed him from behind without Michael noticing him. Michael told his team to get out of here and leave because Michael had a backup plan. He planted a bomb in basement of the building; he knew that he was going to complete this mission with his life because he wanted to keep his family safe.
Ten years later Emily had a boy named him Jack and he is 10 years old. As for Tony, he is 18 years old and decided to follow in his father’s footsteps and joined the agency that his dad was in. He took over Michaels’s team as the new leader.
In Paris France, at the top of the Eifel tower.
Emily “Hacker”:  Are you for this mission Tony?
Tony: Yes I am.
Don “Lookout”:  You remind us of your father.
Sam “Speed”: You really do. You’re good as him. You’re like the Silent Shadow Jr.
Tony “Silent Shadow”: I want you guys to call me that instead of my name. I want to be called “The Silent Shadow”, in memory of my father and to keep his legacy alive.
Rest of the Team all together: Yes Silent Shadow.
Emily “Hacker”:  Are you read Silent Shadow?
Tony “Silent Shadow”: Indeed I am. Let’s do this guys.
With that said they Tony kept the legacy of his father alive and he will continue to do that because he can’t the world know that the Silent Shadow is gone. So forth, lives on the Silent Shadow forever to end of time.