Revenge | Teen Ink

Revenge

October 12, 2015
By EGOBLE23 BRONZE, CLAYPOOL, Indiana
EGOBLE23 BRONZE, CLAYPOOL, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

 The year was 1990, in Compton California. Quan Johnson a scientist in search of a new breakthrough was in his lab experimenting with a new substance that could possibly make time travel possible.  Jeff Quans' assistant was watching Quans son Toby upstairs. Jeff was very jealous of Quan in so many ways. He hated children! Toby was very fascinated about his father and his fathers work. He would usually sneak out whenever Jeff wasn't paying attention. Toby ran down the stairs to see what his father was doing. At that very moment there was a chemical explosion! The chemicals flew all over the lab and Quan and Toby. The chemicals covered Toby and Quan. " Dad it's in my eyes," Toby yelled out to his father. " It's in mine too!" Quan yelled  As Quan wiped all of the gew off of his face he noticed that he wasn't walking, he was flying! "Look at me daddy," Toby yelled! They were both hovering over the ground. Quan then noticed that all the rest of the Chemicals were coming toward them. Ounce the chemicals got on them it would dissolve automatically. Jeff started walking down stairs with a pistol in his pocket.
Revenge
        Jeff saw them standing now on the floor. His eyes looked deep into Quans eyes with anger. He reached back into his pocket and fired twice. He shot Toby and Quan both in the chest and ran out the door. Quan turned and looked at his dead son bleeding out on the wooden floor. Quan got upoff the ground and ran to the phone and call the police. After he got done talking to the police he ran over and carried his son outsde for the ambulance to hurry up and get Toby the in. When the police arrived the pronounced Toby dead on the spot. Quan couldn't help but breaking out crying in the ambulance. After two days they had the funeral. Quan would stand there at the cemetery and cry until he couldn't cry anymore. "I promise you Toby I will find him a make him pay," Quan whispered to himself.
        A few months later Quan had learned how to control his hovering powers that he received after the big explosion. He had also gained a few new powers that he didn't know about. He could turn invisible, whenever he blinked he obliterate anything by using his laser eyes, and he had an ultimate speed of 173.8 mph. Quan knew that as he was getting stronger and that he could finally find Jeff. Quan knew that he had to avenge his son's death.
"He must die," Quan whispered. He had been tracing Jeff ever since the murder. He had found out that Jeff  had been committing multiple different crimes out on the street.
      Jeff had been murdering children out on streets. Did the cops know,no. Did anyone tell the children's parents, no. He had also been dealing and smuggling many different kinds of drugs from Mexico. Weed, heroin,crack,  and more. See Jeff was the kind of person who didn't care about anyone but himself. He knew that soon him and Quan would meet again and that he would try to kill him like he killed Toby. Jeff met up with a mad scientist in the streets that had been ki many different kinds of combinations of weapons. And with all the money that Jeff was getting from dealing drugs he could buy out all that the guy had, to kill Quan.
       Ever since the murder Quan has been asking round the streets to find out where he could find Jeff. The only good response he heard was in the dark black trailer on 32 street. Quan had to trust his instincts and go to that black trailer. Quan knew that he may not come out of this but he had to avenge his son's death. Quan walked down the cold dark street as he saw a bunch of people from the hood out doing what they do keeping it "100" and everything they thought of doing. He finally made it to the trailer park as he saw the black house. The house had one light on in the living room. Quan snuck behind the back and looked through the window to see if anyone was home. Then he saw him at the kitchen table having dinner with a loaded glauc on the table next to him incase he had to blast someone.
  
     Quan ran to the front door with anger and kicked it down as hard as he could. He then an sprinted over to Jeff and grabbed him by the back of his throat  and slammed him in n the hard wooden floor. Jeff gasped for air as he tried to get up and grab his glauc to shoot Quan. Quan dragged Jeff by his coat outside and let go of him and went invisible. Jeff rose from the ground and turned. To his surprise he didn't see Quan. Jeff screamed," Come on out you coward, ill kill you just like me I killed your ungrateful aragonite son!" Quan froze in silence still invisible he creeped up behind him and tackled him to the ground. He then went back to being visible as he swung at Jeff. With every punch, Quan cried as he bashed Jeff's fat bumpy face into the ground.
    " Why did you do it? Why did you kill my son,?," Quan screamed with anger.
" You and your son are scum, I was doing the world a favor," Jeff laughed with greed.
Jeff kicked Quan off of him. Jeff rose up from the ground and ran inside to his table and grabbed his glauc full of bullets. He sprinted back outside and pointed the gun at Quans head and fired. Quan was ready 100% he ducked and watched the bullet fly right above his face. He then rose up and sprinted as hard as possible toward him. He then grabbed Jeff's gun and through it on the ground. He swung his fist at Jeff nailing him straight in the nose causing his nose to crack open. Knocking Jeff to the ground he grabbed the gun off of the ground.
     He then pulled the trigger and shot him in the chest, the same place where Jeff shot Toby. As Jeff bled out on the ground he then whispered to himself softly,
" It’s over Toby, it's over". Quan then pulled Jeff’s body into the black trailer and left him. Quan walked to his sons grave to visit. He staired at the big pile of dirt that was covering Toby. The sky's turned black and lit up with lightning as Quan walked back home. Quan thought about many different things as he walked home. He mainly thought about Toby and Jeff. But then he thought why do children have to be shot for no good reason. Then he thought to himself again,
" I vow to protect all children who are in need, no child should have to be killed or beaten for no good reason or any reason at all.
Few years later
     Quan had quit his job as a scientist and went back to school and studied criminal justice. He then got his degree and started working for the Compton police department as a patrolman. To this day he has saved over 200 children off of the streets. He has put over 220 different men and women in jail  for child abuse and neglect. He still visits his son's grave, every weekend.
The End