Spoon | Teen Ink

Spoon

By ahtziridiaz BRONZE, Austin, Texas
ahtziridiaz BRONZE, Austin, Texas

The man with the yellow hat was walking thru Dulley Avenue. on a nice Friday morning when he saw a bright light coming down on him. When he woke up he didn’t know were he was.
He was very confused. He thought he was in an asylum for a second there until he looked around the room one more time and saw that there was a lot of posters hanging on the walls.
Some said, “Humans and aliens. We are united.” Others said, “Aliens are human beings.” He then realized he was in what looked like to be in a scrawny teenagers room due to all the stuff around him .
The man decided to take a nap not knowing where he was (don’t do that).
“Dubwi cotcha kiwa meep sa tima!” a voice said.
The man with the yellow hat jumped in the air like Michael Jordan playing basketball when he heard the voice. He opened his eyes and saw an alien in front of him.
“Should I run, or kick them then run?” he asked himself .
“What do you want?” said the man.
“I want you of course my friend,” said the alien.
“Why? I’m just another dumb human being. You don’t want me,” said the man
“What’s your name?” the alien asked.
“He… Hector... Hector Wazowski  and your’s?”
“Daniel,” said the alien.
“Daniel ? What kind of alien is named Daniel?” said Hector chuckleing.
“YOU DARE MOCK ME?!” Daniel screamed furiously as he gets closer to Hector .
“Chill man  …. Chill I was just playing.”
“YOU DARE MOCK DANIEL?”
“Nah man ...chill,” Hector said in a wimpy voice.
The alien was furious. He went went to the table where he had Hector chained from head to toe .
            “Help Help!” Hector screamed.
            “Oh my dear Hector, no one is going to hear you in outer space.”
Daniel left the room humming out of the room to go get some stuff. Hector looked over at the table next to him and saw the key to the chains next to him . Hector tried to get the key before Daniel came , but the chains were too tight one he couldn’t reach over . Suddenly Daniel slammed the door open while watching how Hector tried grabbing the key from the table .
           “YOU FOOL,YOU DARE AND LEAVE DANIEL! BIG MISTAKE!” screamed Daniel.
           “No it’s not what you think,” said Hector with a nervous voice .
           “OR IS IT?” Daniel replied.
Daniel went over to hector took the key, made the chains even tighter then left the room to go back for what he was searching for. Once Daniel came back he held a spoon in his hand staring at it as if it was a mirror .
           “Hector do you know what this is?”
           “A spoon?” Hector awenserd.
As soon as Hector had said what it was Daniel stabbed the round part spoon onto Hectors stomach.Daniel removed Hector’s guts with his 3 bare fingers. Hector died instantly so didn’t suffer .When daniel had collected all the guts he put them on a string like you put popcorn on the string on christmas day, cut the head with safety scissors and got a broom stick and put the head on it .      
Daniel was very pleased with the work he had done, and got into his spaceship to fly to where Hector lived. He hanged his guts like decoration around the door, stuck the head with the stick in the yard where everyone could see, and with the blood he had collected from Hector, he wrote, “You’re next,” for other people to feel scared. He flew back to his house and watched American Horror Story while sitting on top of Hector’s body after he made it onto the pillow .