Deaths Dark Veil Part 2: The Begining | Teen Ink

Deaths Dark Veil Part 2: The Begining

By Emma_Louise_Alford SILVER, Houston, Texas
Emma_Louise_Alford SILVER, Houston, Texas

Scene One
Deep and angry distorted voice: " You worthless , backstabbing, pieces of societal trash, you fools broke the Frutusi gang rule to never be noticed or caught!" " You Imbeciles went and got your selfs noticed and almost caught!" " leave you worthless rubbish piles." "Now, because of your mistakes your lives must end tonight The three ex gang members bodies lay lifeless on the ground) the next night the gang boss moves the bodies(victim one has a knife in him, number 2 has a bullet wound in his head, the third one was hit on his head with a blunt bat like instrument, and the final victim was punched in her neck and is bleeding)

Scene Two
(An unsuspecting Daisy Eloise Addison Taylor Hanby a lovely young Australian woman is walking home with with a jelly stained pocket knife, which she had previously used to make a strawberry jelly sandwich a black water gun in her purse ,and a baseball bat in her hand {which was from baseball practice and a scraped up sill slightly bloody fist ,which she gained from catching herself as she fell) (sirens, police lights , and shouting in the distance)
Police officer:" Daisy Eloise Addison Taylor Hanby, you're under arrest three charges 3rd degree manslaughter" "You have the right to remain silent,anything you say can be used against you in a court of law, you have the right of an attorney if you cannot afford one one will be appointed to you, do you understand these rights as they have been read to you.
Daisy: Yes , officer I do

Scene Three
(The next day) (in the U.K. Supreme Court)
Daisy Eloise Addison Taylor Hanby or DEATH you're under arrest for 4 counts of the 3rd degree manslaughter of Desmond Daniels, Eliot Ellington,Augustus Amrose,Tobias Thompson, and
Hannah Hannibal, which you have been found guilty of by the Right Honorable Judge Henders of the Supreme Court of The United Kingdom. or DEATH you're under arrest for 4 charges of the 3rd degree manslaughter of Daniel Ellington ,Alfred Thompson, and Henry Hailstone which you have been found guilty of by the Right Honorable Judge Henders of the Supreme Court of The United Kingdom.

Scene Four
[5 hours later]
Police officer: Here’s your sell ya despicable dame.”
(Police officer slams then locks the cell door and walks away sighing angrily)
(Daisy with tears in her eyes, lays on her thin sheets and pillow, The hard metal bed in her cell , and tries to fall asleep) (Daisy Sniffling and snoring softly, with her eyes closed has finally fallen asleep)

Scene 5
(2 years later)
(Police officer brings a young man in to the cell , says something rude to him, and slams the cell door)
(Daisy speaks to her cellmate now)" Greetings my name is Daisy Eloise Addison Taylor Hanby what is your name ?" ( Daisy’s cell mate introduces himself now) "Dominick Edward Andrew Timothy Hinsley."