Demigods of Connecticut | Teen Ink

Demigods of Connecticut

By Firas-Almighty BRONZE, Putnam, Connecticut
Firas-Almighty BRONZE, Putnam, Connecticut

Firas: **runs up to alex in the hall at school ** hey dude guess what
Alex: What?
Firas: So in history today we were learning about gorgons and I swear I've seen one before
Alex: Really? What makes you say that?
Firas: I'm telling you this chick had snakes for hair and looked at me weird
Alex: Huh. **closes locker** Maybe we should look into that
Firas: It was weird I thought I was dreaming but I wasn't **walks you to Alex to her next class**
Alex: That's really weird. Where'd you see it?
Firas: When I was running in cross country , it was just watching me . I don't know maybe I was hallucinating because it was hot outside
Alex: Maybe, but I doubt it.
Firas: Why do you say that ?
Alex: Well, you know, the same type of thing happened to me, just not exactly the same. I don't really know how to explain it
Firas: Tell me at lunch , I will just come to it. It's not like I work in shop anyways **the bell rings** I gotta go dude
Alex: Okay, talk to you in lunch. **hugs Firas**
Firas: **hugs her back tightly and sprints to class**
Alex: ** walks into global and sit down across from Paul.
** Class starts and they're told we have a pop quiz. The whole class grumbles.**
** Firas just sits in class and goofs off like usual**
**as Alex’s takes her test, they hear a screech. It's almost as if it's nails on chalkboard, but they don't have chalkboards anymore, do they?**
**Firas hears it so he says**
Firas: I’m  going to the bathroom ** starts walking toward the sound **
**Paul jumps. He's easily startled so it's not all that surprising, but this time, instead of sitting back down sheepishly, he grabs Alex’s arm and pulls her out of the classroom. He starts running**
**Paul crashes into Firas coming around the corner and Firas notices him holding Alex’s arm**
Firas: What the hell!?!?!?!?
**Paul grabs Firas’s arm as well and starts dragging them off to who knows where. He stops at an intersection, and it almost looks like he's sniffing down each hallway.** "
Paul: Alright, I swear it's not what you thought it was dude
Firas: Then.....**grunting** you may want to explain **he kicks paul in the ribs and trips him to the ground clearly angry ** start explaining dude
Alex:Stop it!! He's just a friend. He heard the screeching sound so he probably got scared and grabbed the closest person he could and started running
Paul:Um yeah. You know, that screeching sound, the thing that made it's gonna be coming closer, so we may wanna get moving
Firas:**angrily ** sure whatever ** helps Paul up ** ……..so what's coming ?
Paul:A monster. I'm not sure which one, but definitely a monster. So unless you want to die a horrible death, then follow me
Firas:What monster , dude you're nuts **goes to turn around **
Alex:** grabs Firas’s arm** Remember what you were telling me about? And this adds up with what I was gonna tell you too. I don't think Paul is crazy, Firas.
Firas:Okay I'm coming but both of you can stay away from me , I don't wanna be around your romance **puts up air quotes ** well Paul let's go
Alex: Jesus dude, what romance?? We. Are. Just. Friends
Paul:we'll sort this out later, for now, let's run" **Paul takes off, dragging both of them along**
Firas:I can run on my own ** runs behind him ** where are we going anyways.........
Paul:"First off: away from here. Then, we're going to a camp."
Firas:Dude it's spring not ........oh dear god ** tackles you both to the ground as a car flies over us ** yup I believe you let's run
**Paul hurriedly gets up. He looks really worried. they get up too. We start running.**
Firas:God you run slow **  picks Alex up and keeps pace with Paul ** how far away is that place anyways?
Paul:We've gotta meet up about 2ish miles away from here. And from there we go to Long Island:
Firas:bruh .........wanna explain now
Paul: I'll explain when we're on our way to Long Island, okay? Right now we're not safe
Firas: Uuuuggghhh fine **keeps running**
**After awhile they finally get to the 2ish mile mark. But that's where things get complicated.**
Firas: Okay we're here now what **panting and setting Alex down **
Paul: Have you not looked behind us at all?! Now's not the time to explain anything!! Just wait for something to show up in the distance. Warm me when you see something
Firas: ............. Says the one that **gets into Paul’s  face** RANDOMLY SHOWS UP , PLOWS ME OVER IN THE HALL , WHILE HOLDING MY GIRLFRIEND'S ARM !!!!!!!
Paul:Well would you have rathered me leave her at the school where the monsters would find her?!" *Paul looks back from where they had run from* "Now please, please, PLEASE, look for for something in the distance
Firas:Fine dude I will go scout out like 20 feet **runs into the woods **
Paul: * sighs* "I think I messed things up. But right now, we have more pressing matters at hand. We've gotta get out of here, hopefully your boyfriend finds out ride.
Firas:** comes sprinting back sweating with a gash over his left shoulder ** we need to get out of here now
** a Gorgon shows up on the edge of the clearing with a sword and a Greek war helmet on **
Alex: Uhh, is that the thing you were talking about earlier today? And oh my god what happened to your shoulder?!!
Firas:I'm fine it got me by surprise but I'm pretty I'm not the only one hurting , maybe gorgons look good with a black eye ** I laugh but then start grunting ** Paul what are we looking for dude , I'm literally putting her life into your hands anything that happens to her will be doubled to you
Paul:"We're looking for pegasi, there should be campers steering them toward us. They SHOULD have been here by now." But I guess we're just gonna find them. I'll try and get us somewhere a little safer and then try and contact them.
Firas:  okay then I will try and buy you guys some time then **  gives Alex a huge tight hug, then let's go and sprint's head on at the Gorgon **
Alex:Wait, what are you doing?! No!! Come on let's just run!!\
Firas: ** as he's  running he start radiating a gold and black shimmer around him although he doesn't notice , when he reaches the Gorgon she swings her sword but it shatters on impact against the aura of power around him ** I would've had no problem with you injuring me but you try to come at her well THAT'S A HUGE MISTAKE !!!!!! ** he  yells and the aura bursts off him disintegrating the Gorgon in the process , afterwards he faints to the ground **
Alex:WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!! WHY DID HE FAINT?! WHATS WRONG WITH HIM?!! *she runs toward Firas*
Paul: " I don't know , I really don't but for right now here are the pegasi . I will take him to the camp with me, whatever just happened caused every monsters radar to go up with a huge beacon "**Paul picks Firas up as the pegasi land on the beach *
Alex: **follows Paul toward the Pegasi and he sets him on one of the Pegasi and gets on it too. Alex gets on the other one.**

**the pegasi fly away toward the camp and some guy with a sword that somehow turns into a pen starts talking to Alex **
???: hey I'm Percy what's up
Alex: ... Hi. I'm Alex. Now, where exactly are we?
Percy: we are going to a camp that's for people like is we're called half bloods . Half human , half god. Demigods , all the stuff you've heard about the Greeks and mythology is true ......yup it all happened , now that I've answered a question for you can you answer one for me ???
Alex: It depends on what it is.
Percy: What happened back there **looks at Firas ** to that guy , from a distance it literally looked like a nuke went off also who is he?
Alex: He's my boyfriend, Firas. **Looks back at you, concerned** And I'm not exactly sure what happened to be honest. Paul seems to know though.
Paul: he like radiated with power then everything exploded it was ........cool
Percy: whoever his godly parent is must be really cool but I don't think he could've survived that , it must've taken all his strength and then some
Alex: Can you help him though?!! Please say you can
Percy: he seems to still be breathing but Chiron can definitely help
** They start their descent into the camp**
Percy: what happened to his shoulder ?
Alex: It looked like something that looked like a Gorgon cut him before he ended up like that.
Percy: okay it doesn't look too bad chiron should be able to patch him up
** They land and Percy takes Firas off and runs him into the head house **
Alex: **looks toward Paul** He will be okay, right?
Paul: something about him bothers me **he laughs** so don't my ribs though , I hope I didn't mess anything up between you guys
Alex:I don't think you did, or at least I hope not. I'll talk to him about it when he wakes up. But for now, what can I do to keep busy? ** rocking back and forth on her feet*
Paul: I think you should go see if chiron needs your help , or at least so he can give you a place to sleep. It's going to be dark soon
** Firas screams at the top of his lungs in the head house clearly in pain**
Alex: Oh my god. Oh my god. Where is he?!
Paul: he's at the head house , I don't think you should go.......**FIras screams again even louder** I really don't think you should go there ** he screams again but it's cut short **......... Yeah we should probably go over there "
Alex: We're going over there. Now. Lead the way.
Paul:  yeah go it  **he runs to the head house but when he tried to get into the room Chiron blocks him **
Chiron: Nobody can come in we had to put him under into a coma , that blade had quite an impact he seems to be healing though
Alex: Seems to be?! What's that supposed to mean? Was the blade poisoned or something?
Chiron: listen calm down , who are you ? And do you even know him ?
Alex: I'm Alex. He's my boyfriend.and I assume you're Chiron?
Chiron: yes I am as you can tell i'm a centaur . you know half man half horse., he seems to be healing but I don't understand what godly parent he could have that can give him the power to use Titanic energy but that's for another time , or how he manages to stay alive after doing it out of nowhere
Alex: Titanic energy makes me think he'd be the son of a Titan not a God. but you'd know better, right? And how much longer 'til he's completely healed?
Chiron: Only time can tell , it could take 5 minutes or 5 days . There's no way because no Titan I know has even had any half blood children ** he gestures for Alex to go to a room across the hall ** you may want to rest it seems like you've taken a lot for the day
Alex: I'd rather just sit by Firas if that's okay?
Chiron: are you sure , that gash is his shoulder isn't the prettiest of things , and he keeps muttering something about a black eye
Alex: To be honest the black eye thing isn't all that surprising. And I'll survive, it takes a lot to make me sick. **She tries and look past Chiron towards where she figures Firas is**
Chiron: ** facepalms** do I even want to know ? ** he steps aside **
Alex: **she walks past Chiron towards where Firas is at. She sees him lying on a cot with bandages wrapped around his arm**  Oh my god
Chiron: he is healing just slowly ,are you sure you would like to stay?? ** he says this genuinely concerned **
Alex: Of course I would, what kind of question is that?! Is there anyone in here I could talk to, like a doctor? Or are you the leading medic?
Chiron: there are the Apollo kids but I am the oldest and possibly the best available at the moment
Alex:Okay, do you mind if I ask you a few questions? Or do you have stuff to do?
Chiron: at the moment I am free , what would you like to ask ?
Alex: Well, if you're a camp for demigods, or half-bloods as Percy says, then do you guys have a special kind of medication?
Chiron: yes we have nectar and ambrosia, but it can only be given in small amounts to demigods and he isn't in the type of position for ambrosia . We are trickling nectar into his vein however
Alex: How much are you giving him?
Chiron: just enough to keep him healing without it taking much energy on his part
Alex: Okay. I'm just gonna sit down by his cot now. Can you come and get me in 30 minutes or so?
Chiron: yes I guess so , it's time for me to go get the curfew started for the campers anyways **chiron walks out closing the door behind him **
Alex: **grabs the clipboard at the end of Firas's bed and sits next to his cot. she grabs his hand as she reads the papers on the clipboard**
** Firas is just chilling on the bed half dead don't mind him , chiron is off doing counselor stuff and things. **Alex just flips through the clipboard while holding his hand until Chiron walks back into the room**
Chiron: would you like to stay here , there is a cot over there if you want to move it or sleep in that chair . Maybe go into the room across the hall , completely up to you but I will need to know where you will be
Alex: I think I'm just gonna sleep in here, if that's alright? I don't really know anyone here, and I'd rather stay near Firas.
Chiron: okay just shout if you need anything , I will be in the common room ** he closes the door and gallops away probably with swagger **
Alex: **heads to the cot that Chiron pointed to. she curls up and tries to sleep**
Firas: **he starts to stir and manages to say something ** .......I .......really hope .......that........
Alex:**shoots up and stumbles over to his bed ** Wait what'd you say??
Firas: ......I .....just ......really hope ......that **takes a deep breath** It's......my .....only......wish ............
Alex: Bruh just spit it out
Firas: ..........nah .......** I cough and turn to face you , my eyes show pain but yet I smile when I see you to try and keep you happy ** ......I was.........just hoping .......that you......were .......... **lllllooooonnnngggggg pause** .......going to at least let me get a black eye if I'm going to almost kill myself
Alex: Oh my god. You got cut up by a monster and PASSED OUT and you're gonna bring that up now?! You're an idiot. **she laughs**
Firas: Hey I'm......**I cough and spit up some blood ** I'm your idiot !!!!! **he gives her a huge hug and pulls her into the cot with him **
Alex: That's true **she puts her head on his chest** This isn't hurting you, right?
Firas: I'm fine as long as you're with me **he laces his fingers into hers **what happened anyways I umm ** he looks over the bed and spits up some more blood but it's clearly just the aftermath ** maybe have blacked out
Alex: I honestly don't really know. Paul put you on a Pegasus and I got on the other and we made it here. Chiron, you know, the one from the myths, took you to the infirmary, which is where we are, and I've been with you pretty much the whole time. I don't really have a good grasp on the situation though, you may want to ask Chiron about it.
Firas: dude I feel like a grade A badass, I wish I could stop time so we could stay like this forever ** after that he drifts off into a deep sleep **
Alex: **she laughs a bit** Night dude. ** then falls asleep with him**
**Late at night Firas starts having a nightmare and his hand starts shaking **
Alex:**she wakes up again and grab her hand.** **she whispers** what the hell?
** Firas is just mumbling no there's no way over and over again **
**Alex frowns and wonders what's going on, she contemplates shouting for Chiron**
Firas: **yells** NO!!!!!! **he falls back to sleep as if nothing ever happened**
**Alex frowns again and stays up for a little longer, making sure he doesn't start shaking again. After a little bit, she falls asleep**
(in the morning)
** Firas wakes up and gently moves Alex off him so he can get up and go look out the window **
**alex doesn't wake up because Jesus, he  kept her up half the night **
** Firas sits in the chair next to the bed and holds her hand **
**Alex smiles in her sleep**
Firas:** Firas sees her smile so in his best doctor voice ** nurse , get me 50 cc's of morphine , this beautiful young woman has fallen so hard from me it's a miracle she's still here
Alex: **she stirs a little, probably just about to wake up**
Firas: **still in a doctor's voice**nurse , we're going to lose her !!!!! Get me the medicine now.......you've botched it nurse **picks her up and spins her around **
Alex:Jesus, what are you doing?
Firas:  ** still in a doctor's voice laughing ** nurse she's alive , she fell so hard for me yet she's alive !!!!!!! ** he kisses her on the cheek **
Alex: **she giggles, not quite awake**
Firas: Wake up , I'm not kissing you again **He laughs **
Alex: Fine, fine **she laughs a little too.**
Firas: Or maybe I will , the world may never know **he sets her back on the bed and winces at bit about his shoulder **
Alex: **shes concerned** You still hurt? I can call Chiron in here, he said to shout if we needed him
Firas: I should be fine **he looks at his shoulder and it's bleeding black blood** okay that's not normal
Alex: I'm calling Chiron in
Firas: Ugh fine , buzz kill
Alex: You're bleeding, how am I a buzz kill?! **Shouts out to Chiron** Hey, Chiron? Firas is awake and bleeding.
Firas: For all you know it could be because I picked you up , sorry for being so affectionate ** he sits on his bed and faces away from her *
Alex: But it needs to be fixed up, right? Especially if it's bleeding black
**chiron walks in with swagger**
Chiron: what's the problem
:** Alex looks toward Firas, hoping he'll tell Chiron.**
Firas: I'm fine
Alex: **She looks at Firas and rolls her eyes** Yeah, sure you are
Firas: I'd be fine if you weren't here
Alex: Fine then. Chiron, he's bleeding.
Firas:I'm fine
Chiron: at least let me take a look
Alex: Please do.
Firas: Would you just go Alex??.  Leave, go meet people I don't care
Chiron: ** casually swagger walks toward Firas with them hooves like Jagger **
Alex: No. I'm gonna stay here. **Sits on the cot across from Firas**
Firas:why do you insist on getting me angry then stay here uuuggghhh
** Chiron starts to unwrap the bandages**
Alex: I didn't MEAN to get you angry.
Firas: But you somehow manage it anyways
Chiron: hey hold still and stop bickering , maybe it would be better if you wanted outside Alex
Alex: Fine. **Gets up and leaves the room**
Chiron: **unwraps the bandages** was it a bronze sword that cut you
Firas: yes why ......
Chiron: this wound could be life threatening **cleans it and rebandaged it ** only time will tell whether you will get better but for now rest ** walks out **
* Firas pulls a blanket up over his head and tries to fall asleep *
**Chiron walks out of the infirmary**
Chiron: he's resting nut I don't know if he will heal or not, how did it start bleeding anyways
Alex: He uh.. **looks embarrassed** He picked me up and spun me around. Probably should have guessed that would mess up his shoulder
Chiron: then I don't think he's as mad as he seems , he may just be worried but for the time being let's go see what type of weapon works best for you
Alex: weapon?
Chiron: yes, demigods tend to get attacked by monsters and you need to know how to defend yourself and what you work best with
Alex: I guess that makes sense. What do you think would work?
Chiron: I can bring you to the armory and you can see what feels right
Alex: Please do
Chiron: **leads her to the armory ** please pick a weapon you may test it out on the other dummy  over there
Alex: **Picks a knife because why not**
Chiron: you may want to go test on the dummy
Alex:  Um, okay. **Just kinda stabs at the dummy**
Chiron: try a different grip. It may help in the capture the flag game tonight
Alex: What do you mean? What kind of grip?
Chiron: maybe hold it like this **shows her on a different knife **
Alex: Ooooh. Okay. **Tries again**
Chiron: you're getting better, I must go set up for the games . you may want to go check on him he's in a bad spot ** walks out to go set up for capture the flag **
Alex: **she looks around for a sheath first, finds one, and puts her knife in it. Then she makes her way back to the infirmary**
**Firas is just lying in bed looking at the ceiling when Alex walks in**
Alex: Hey, you alright?
Firas: Other than feeling like a jerk I'm fine ** opens his arms for a hug **
Alex: **Hugs him** Why are you feeling like a jerk?
Firas: Because ** he slides over and pulls her into the bed next to him ** I've been treating the greatest and most beautiful girl badly the last few days
Alex: **she puts her head on his chest** It's fine, it's been stressful
Firas: I still feel bad , you're an amazing girl Alex **he  pulls her tighter **
Alex: And you're an amazing guy. Don't feel bad
Firas: **  laughs a bit ** why do you put up with me so much , after all I am the world's biggest goofball
Alex: **she laughs too** That's true
Firas: **  notices the sheath** that's not that appealing ........
Alex: **she rolls her eyes** Chiron had me go with him to get a weapon. Don't worry, I won't use it on you **she laughs**
Firas: Too bad you can't say the same about your dad **he  laughs ** I bet you look hot with it
Alex: **she laughs** Wow dude. Wow. But thanks
Firas: No problem haha ** he looks toward the door ** what's there to do tonight?
Alex: Chiron said something about capture the flag, but we both know that I'd be terrible at that **she laughs**
Firas: Well that makes one of us , let's do it
Alex: Fiiiiine
Firas: I will watch your back , come on **he gets up off the bed and puts on his shoes **
Alex: You better???? As in your shoulder
Firas: Eh it hurts a bit , but I'll be fine
Alex: That's good
Firas: Here come on I ........** he”s cut off by the sound of a horn ** well I guess it's time ( he grabs her hand )
Alex:let's go
Firas:  ** he runs out the door toward the horns where everybody is in two groups **
Chiron: attention everybody , you know the drill get to your teams that were posted on the bulletin board this morning , anybody new that was not listed will be on the blue team
Alex: Alright dude, let's go to the blue team
Firas: Time to go wreck some scrubs ????
Alex: We can try **Laughs**
Firas: Oh god ........** he looks around ** everybody has weapons except for me
Alex: Oops
Firas: Oh god time to get some new wounds
Alex: Just run away if people with weapons come near you
Firas: ** he taps his shoulder ** am I the type to run away?? ** he ducks them behind a tree close to the center **
Alex: Ugh, but you don't have a weapon, and these people seem to be trained in how to use them
Firas: And I'm trained in the art of staying alive **he laughs and starts to whisper ** let's do this
Alex: Okay **Laughing**
Chiron: campers !!!!!! Let's get ready to rumble !!!!! Begin the games !!!! **** people start running and fighting from all angles ****
Alex: Um, what do we do now?
Firas: I dunno I didn't expect to get this far .......
Alex: ... You better figure out what to do
Firas: why ......** someone tries to run past them wearing red so Firas rushes him and take his sword then knocks him out ** oops
Alex: "Oops" I don't think you're sorry to be honest *she laughs*
Firas: Time to wreck some scrubs **he  gives her a hug and takes off **
Alex: bruh
Firas: **he runs back to her and picks her up ** come on I need a sidekick
Alex: Who are you calling sidekick? *she laughs*
Firas: My scrub duh ** he sets her down to suplex someone who isn't paying attention ** damn these guys are everywhere , try to find the flag
Alex: Okayyy **she looks around and sees the red team's flag in the middle of a group of trees** Hey, found the flag
Firas: Okay let's get it then **he goes to move but they get surrounded ** ........well......f***
Alex:I blame you
Firas:  Oh shut up ** he grabs her free hand when they start closing in ** I'm really tired of you allowing me to do stupid things
Alex: I'm tired of letting you do them too **she laughs**
Firas: ** he starts to heat up a lot and the enemy are like ten feet away **
Alex: Dude, you're getting hot. And I mean temperature wise
Firas: ** he ignores her and starts to fidget wanting to run **
Alex: Firas? You okay?
Firas: **suddenly time just stops around them and he’s sweating a lot **
Alex: What the hell?!
Firas: Uuummm......what did I do ?!!??!?! ** he starts to panic but he notices a movement and it's chiron**
Alex: Don't ask me!
Chiron: WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!
Firas:  I don't know it's like time just stopped ** he keeps panicking**
Alex: Calm down, I'm sure it's fine. Isn't it? **I look to Chiron**
** Firas sits down clearly scared **
Chiron: okay just calm down , Alex what happened ??
Alex: Like he said, time just... Stopped. The red team was closing in on us, and Firas kept getting warmer.
Chiron: listen firas you need to focus on speeding up and calming down ** he just walks away and is hiding something **
Alex: Okay, let's get out of the middle of the red team and go sit down a little farther from here, okay?
Firas: ** he just nods his head about to cry ** let's go over by the flag
Alex: Okay. **leads you toward the flag and sits down. Reaches out to hold your hand**
Firas: ** he pulls away** I don't know what's wrong with me , I can stop time, I can release power strong enough to disintegrate stuff........ I don't want to hurt you to.....** he sniffles and leans backward against the flag pole **
Alex: You're not going to. Just calm down. We'll figure this out
Firas: I think I have an idea
Alex: What's your idea?
Firas: if I can manipulate time by willing it , maybe I can do it again ......maybe I sped up myself to get us out of there ......quick  go check and see if the other people have moved
Alex: Okay. **she runs toward the circle of red team** Nope! No movement
Firas: Okay let me see what I can do ** he starts to sweat again and they start moving slowly **
Alex: Oh my god. **she runs back towards him because she doesn't really feel like getting stabbed** They're starting to move
Firas: Okay I have an idea ** it's like a barrier drops and everybody starts moving normally again but are confused where we are ** now this I could get used to
Alex: What'd you do? **she's genuinely curious**
Firas: I can't explain right now just grab the flag and grab my hand
Alex:Okay **she grabs the flag in one hand, and his hand in the other** What now?
Firas:Watch this ** it's like time is bending around them and they can spend up ** just run !!!!* he starts laughing *
Alex: This is awesome!
Firas: Oh god we're almost there ** people start to speed up around them as they’re slowing down **
Alex: This is so cool, how're you doing this?
Firas: I don't know ......it's like the time is being manipulated by me just wanting it to happen.....what are you waiting for capture the flag !?!?!?
Alex:What do you mean?
Firas:  You have the flag go capture it ** he starts laughing **
Alex: Oh, you mean run over the line **she laughs too**
Firas: Let's do it together **he picks her up **
Alex: Okay, RUN OVER THE LINE!
Firas: Let's go ** he slows down time so he can get momentum when they jump ** LET'S DO THIS ** he runs and jumps , he slows them down as they land and the horn goes off **
Alex: Yes!! We won!!
**Everybody starts cheering and raises them up over their heads **
Alex: well this feels weird. But at least we won **she laughs**
**Chiron is about to declare the winner but everybody looks at Firas with terror and drops him**
** Percy and some girl with gray eyes raise their weapons to his throat and head**
Firas: uuuuummmm......hi,Is this how you guys congratulate us ?
Alex: **I just look confused** what the hell?
Firas: What's going on
Chiron: everybody get away !!!! Firas look up above your head
Firas: ** He looks up and there's a black scythe symbol above his head **................ what's that? ......
Alex: This is weird
Chiron: everybody back to your cabins now !!!!!! Percy, Annabeth , firas to the head house now
Alex: Wait, is he in trouble?
** a satyr walks up to her **
??????:  hey I'm Grover , yeah that sign is uuuummmm, he was claimed by his godly parent * he is shivering thinking about it *
Alex: Is that a bad thing?
Grover: do you know who wielded a scythe ? Which made it their symbol ? * he walking her away so she doesn't get trampled by people *
Alex: I believe I do, but please enlighten me
Grover: it's kronos man , the big bad Titan who nearly destroyed Olympus a few years ago. That guy is in some danger especially if the rumors are true
Alex: What rumors?
Grover: that during the game he learned how to manipulate and control time and a while ago unleashed Titanic power
Alex: Huh. That's what he did. But why would that be bad?
Grover: Titans are bad man , like really bad . I would say go back to your cabin and stay away from that guy * he stops talking to her and runs toward the head house *
Alex: Jesus. **she starts thinking where she’s supposed to go, especially since she doesn’t have a cabin. she’s also pissed that Grover said to stay away from Firas**
* back at the head house *
Percy: *knocking over a table with water trying to dose Firas* WHO ARE YOU AND CHIRON HOW DOESN'T HE KNOW , HE SHOULD BE KILLED
Annabeth: Percy calm down he might not even know * Anna Beth is trying to calm Percy down *
Chiron: listen nobody is going to touch him remember Kronos is my father too and I'm not evil
Grover: *Grover bursts in * okay I distracted her let's get this settled
Firas: somebody explain to me who is kronos and am I related to you Chiron???
Alex is just walking around the camp**
Percy: That's it !!!! * punches me in the arm and I scream in pain *
Chiron: Percy get out now !!!!! You are out of order , Annabeth don't let him out of your sight both of you go find that girl. She will know whether we can trust him
** they leave **
**Alex is Still kinda just walking around. She may have wandered into the woods**
Chiron: firas ?
Firas: **he starts crying on a ball facing the floor ** what's wrong with me ?
**Alex sits on a rock facing a small stream**
Chiron: nothing is wrong with you , it's dad
Firas:  I don't have a dad
Grover: man your world is about to get rocked
**Annabeth and Percy find her in the woods. Annabeth sits down next to Alex**
Annabeth:  So, about what happened during capture the flag
Alex: I'm sorry, but who are you?? **she shies away from her**
Chiron: your father is the Titan kronos , he's my father to
Firas: So we're brothers ?
Grover: well more like half brothers
** in sync Chiron and Firas stare him down **
Grover: okay okay
Annabeth: I'm Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend. Anyway, about what happened during capture the flag. What do you think happened?
Alex: Well some guy named Grover said he just got claimed, but I'm still not exactly sure what that means.
Percy: It means he knows who his dad is.
Alex: Huh. ** she’s still confused**
Firas: So can you like control time and unleash power or what ?
Grover: no you're the first demigod of Kronos
Firas: I should go find Ally she's probably worried
Chiron:  you should allow her to think. Since we don't have a room for you there is a back room you can make yours , it's down the hallways . Tomorrow we will commence your......private training
** Firas stand up and goes to his new room**
Chiron: gods do I hope Percy can understand this boy means no harm
Annabeth: Well, for him it's his dad, for others it could be their mom. You already know that we're all half bloods, right?
Alex: Yes.
Annabeth: Well that makes things a lot easier.
Percy: anyway. We have a question for you. Can we trust that guy? The one that just got claimed?
Alex: **she stands up, looking angry.** Of course you can, why are you asking?!
** Firas goes in the room , it's small with one bed in the center. A dresser against a wall, and a nightstand stacked with mythology books **
Annabeth: Hey, hey. Calm down. He didn't mean anything by it. Percy just... Just don't mind him, okay?
Alex: Fine. **I stay standing up, but lean against a tree**
Percy: Sorry.
Alex: Whatever. So do you know if I'll be claimed?
** Firas lies on my bed and just looks up when his arm starts to burn and mend, so he doubles ever in pain**
Annabeth: You should be claimed within the week, probably sooner.
Alex: Okay.
Annabeth: Anyway, enough about this. You need somewhere to stay. We should go see where Chiron wants to put you. **Annabeth gets up and motions for Alex to follow her to wherever Chiron is**
**Firas rips off the bandages and his wound is mending and scaring black into a scythe scar **
**Annabeth, Percy, and Alex walk into the Big House towards Chiron**
Annabeth: This girl **She turns to her** What was your name again?
Alex: Alex.
Annabeth: Alex needs somewhere to stay tonight
Chiron:well firas is down the hall taking a room, and there are no more rooms here . You may have to stay in the Hermes cabin until you get claimed .......I'm sorry but that's the best I can do
Alex:  Okay. Fine.
Firas: ** he comes out of his room in his pajamas **
Hey chiron, is there any TV here
Alex: Dude where'd you get pajamas?
I want pajamas, also are you evil or something.
Firas: Oh......um hey ** the scar is showing when he turns around to go back to my room **
Alex: HEY ANSWER ME !!!!!
Firas: I don't know apparently my dad is ……..you don't have to yell at me ** opens his arms for a hug**
Alex: no!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME ……...just don't talk to me until i know who you are
Firas: what…….** starts tearing up** are you…...breaking…….u**he’s cut off by Alex**
Alex: yes i am , you aren't the guy i fell for . you can do weird things now leave me alone ** she runs out of the head house**
Firas: no…..no …….no…….dude ** he runs out after her**
**the thought of her leaving keeps running through his head, before he is 10 feet out of the head house he slows down time and takes off running away…...forever…...for good…….just like she wanted…...him gone**

Its a story my girlfriend and i  came up with while texting, i translated it into a play