WHY ME!? pt.4 | Teen Ink

WHY ME!? pt.4

By living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas
living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

Zoe read those numbers over and over again. "788394?" she sat there in her seat and stared blankly at the wall trying to figure out what the number meant. a little bit over 20 minutes goes by and she hears footsteps again, this time they seem heavier and mad. The lights turn off again and a person walks in. "Where is the note?" He had a mask that apparently had a voiceover in it. "Where is the note?" He asked again. "What note?" Zoe knew exactly what note he was talking about, but she acted like she didn't because the note seemed so important that he has it in his possesion. "LITTLE GIRL WHERE IS THE NOTE!" He was getting angry and Zoe could tell very well, his hands started to turn red. "WHERE IS IT, GIVE ME THE NOTE OR ELSE!" As soon as he said that two men with the same mask came in and took him out of the room, struggling with him because he kept squirming. "LITTLE GIRL!" He kept screaming that as the two men tried to get him out of the room. Zoe just sat there holding the not tightly in her lap. When they finally got that man to leave "Red" came in. "Zoe listen to me, listen very carefully." "You have to keep that note hidden for if anybody sees them you will be in big trouble and I will be in bigger trouble." "Do you understand me?" "Yes, I do but why did you give it to me if you will get in trouble?" Zoe asked confused. Red just handed her another note and left, the door shut and the lights turned back on. She carefully unfolded the note. It said:

Door lock code

I'm having a lot of fun with this "mini-series"