Never Rise Again | Teen Ink

Never Rise Again

Never Rise Again

In a world that never had light people had to figure out why the sun disappeared. One day in the morning, Rosie noticed that the sun hadn't come up so she decided to not worry about it. Throughout the day people were worried that the world was gonna end cause it was still dark Rosie was getting worried she went looking for her friend Summer. Rosie sees Summer with a random person she’s never seen before in her life. She went closer to get a better look of the person she recognized as a boy she never liked. Rosie started walking fast to them before they left she screamed Summer’s name she turned quick and started to walk away but then Rosie started running after her. Summer started to turn red and turned quickly to Ray whom she was with. Rosie started to question Summer and Ray why they were together at the same time they both said that they knew why the sun had stopped coming around and why it wasn’t up throughout the entire day. They both said to Rosie that she should head home because something was gonna happen at a certain time but Rosie didn’t believe them so she got very emotional on her way home to her mom Midnight. She went to her room to cry when her mom went in there she said it looked dark like a cave at night in her room. Summer and Ray were still discussing the sun because Ray and his family were the ones that made the sun vanish. Summer was the only one that knew because he knew that he could trust her. Ray started to walk home once he got home he saw that his front door was open he started to yell for his mom and dad but there was no response he noticed broken glass and his entire living. He heard his phone ringing. He went to answer it but there was no response. He said it again “hello, who is this” no response then he hung up. Then the phone started to ring again. It was his mom and dad all you could hear in the background was crying. It sounded like his mom. Ray asked his dad what happened and he didn’t answer but his dad whispered something “You have to destroy everything in the basement they are coming for you” Dad said “Who’s coming for me” Ray said “The hunters you have run get out of town go somewhere safe get far away from the city” Dad said. Ray hung up the phone and started to destroy everything then he heard glass break upstairs he knew they were there already so he hurried up he grabbed a lighter and a gas tank and escaped the house from the basement door. When he got outside the hunters seen him he threw the gas tank through a window and the lighter also he started to run for his life he noticed Rosie in the distance and started to run towards her she entered her house Ray knocked on the door and Rosie opened the door “Why are you here” Rosie said “Please help me there coming after me please im sorry for everything I did to you” Ray said “Who’s coming after you” Rosie said. Then they started to hear gunshots coming from the corner of the street she pulled him in then told him to hide she heard  aggressive banging at the door like a gorilla baging on his chest she opened it the hunters came in without asking Rosie said for them to leave but they didn’t listen. Rosie yelled for her mom Midnight and she came running out of the kitchen as fast as a cheetah “What are you doing in my house get out now” Midnight said. “We're looking for a young boy whose name is Ray” the hunters said “Well we haven’t seen him” Rosie said. The hunters looked at Rosie with a serious face and told her that she better not be lying because they will take her and kill her mom. Once the hunters left Ray came out of the closet and was scared that she was gonna rat him out. Midnight looked surprised because she didn’t know that Ray was in her house.

My story is about Rosie figuring out why the sun wasn't coming up and noticed Ray acting very suspicious and not telling Rosie everything that has happened.

living-dead-girl-666 PLATINUM, Coffeyville, Kansas

The roses are wilted
The violets are dead
The demons run circles
Round and round inside my head

wait is there a part 2 I want to know what happens next!!!