Jealousy book... Shuki oko | Teen Ink

Jealousy book... Shuki oko

By alicepurr GOLD, Fort White, Florida
alicepurr GOLD, Fort White, Florida

Having a larger capacity to feel and express emotion are one of the many qualities that make us *superior* to your kind.- Melanie Martinez K-12

Shuki was an average girl at La santao high. She got good grades,a chess champion.. but one think she never had was a boyfriend. Everyday she has to be a third wheeler for everything. She walked home one day and prayed to Enzukai their lord. "Please... i am sick and tired of being a third wheeler for everything... Let me have my chance for love.." she cried. She walks back in her house and cleans quickly before her dad gets home. The next day they got a knock on the door. Normally no one knocks on the oko's family's door.. not at 7 am. Her father yells at her to open the door. Half drunk her father was. But she had to open the door... She opens it to only relies she let in envy in her home. She coughs and coughs as she try to warm her father but it was too late. The curse got to her before her father and every October she roams the village coughing flowers and Killing who stays outside..