The Vampire Chronicles: Part 1-Allison (3) | Teen Ink

The Vampire Chronicles: Part 1-Allison (3)

By TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois

He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

Ding dong.
Alexander had arrived. Officer Deblin walked over to the front door and opened it up. There stood Alexander. He actually held a small resemblance to my dad. Except my dad didn't have jet black hair, golden eyes, pale, white skin, and an eerie look on his face. Alexander did.
"Hello. My name is officer Mike Deblin. Are you Alexander?"
"Yes I am. Is Leslie Becker here?" he asked. I flinched at the sound of my mom's name.
"No, sir, she is not. There has actually been an incident and now she is missing. We are trying our best to locate her, but for now I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Mister?" replied officer Deblin.
"Mr. DeVincie. Now you said she was missing?" I squinted and tilted my head. Something about this guy seemed farmiliar.
"Yes she is. I'm sorry, I know you two were close." officer Deblin said sympathetically.
"Well do you know how this happened?"
"I'm not fully aware of the situation, but it is not in my priorities to give you any information."
"I see. Well I'll be leaving now." He turned to walk to his black Jaguar, but before he did he looked at me. And he smiled. But it was not a friendly smile, it was an almost evil smile. My heart fluttered and my pulse raced.
Officer Deblin shut the door behind him and turned to me.
"So this is the first time you've ever seen Alexander, right?" he asked.
And then a picture flashed through my mind. It was him. Jet black hair, 5'8, wearing all black.
"No." I replied. "I've seen him before." I could barely speak.
"Where? Where have you seen him before?"
"In my house. It's him."
"It's who?"
"The person who broke into my house, who captured my mom, who is stalking me. It's him!"
"Camden!" officer Deblin called into the kitchen.
The thin, lanky cop rushed in. "What do you need?"
"I need to you to get some information on a mister Alexander DeVincie."
"Sure thing." he hurried out of the room to complete the task.
"Now you're positive this is the guy?" officer Deblin asked me.
"Absolutely. It's definitely him."
"Alright. Just watch some more tv or something. We're checking for any information we may need on Alexander, so we'll inform you about him once we've finished."
"Ok. Thanks." I smiled at him.
"No problem." he responded. Then he walked out of the living room. And I smiled to myself. We had figured out who this stalker was and we were going to catch him. My mom would be safe and Alexander would be arrested. Everything was finally getting better. Yet, I still felt like we were missing something. I just couldn't figure out what.

I looked at my watch. It was 11:50 p.m. and officer Deblin, along with officer Camden, were upstairs checking for more information on Alexander.
I was so tempted to go to the park, but my stomach tightened at the thought. I remembered that smile Alexander gave me. It was the most frightening thing I'd ever seen in my entire life. I decided to make a list of the pros and cons of going to the park. So I grabbed a pencil and a sheet of notebook paper from my mom's at-home-office and began writing.

Pros:
1. Maybe finding out where mom is
2. Maybe getting more info on Alexander
3. Maybe stopping Alexander from doing whatever it is he was planning on doing

Cons:
1. Maybe gettin myself into danger
2. Maybe it was a trick and nothing's even there

I looked over my list. I had more pros than cons. I sighed heavily and stood up. Then I quickly and quietly slipped on my jacket, grabbed a flashlight, and headed out into the cool November night.
I walked nervously down the moonlit sidewalk. With every step I took, I got even more frantic. As I finally reached the park I stopped and stared at it. I didn't see anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. So I hesitantly sat down on one of the wooden benches.

Here's chapter 3, enjoy! Please comment and rate this chapter!

CanYouSeeTheCrazy PLATINUM, Cle Elum, Washington

"I know why everyone in this world is so desperate to find love."
"Oh yeah? Why then?"
"Because, it's the closest thing we have to magic."

it's getting better and better as the story goes on... =]

BeautifulSimplicity BRONZE, St. Louis, Missouri

We keep it light, until it's time to go dark. Then we go pitch black.

i really like is and think emmatheballerina is crazy, i know im seeming like a stalker but you have a lot a of talent, and if(i mean when) you get or stories in the magazine i will be the first one to buy it!

i know it might seem like i'm kinda copying off twilight, but this was the 1st novel i ever wrote. i wrote it like a year ago, but uploaded it on here to see if everyone liked it. so i know it's not that good. :)

emmatheballerina GOLD, Tacoma, Washington

"It is not in our greatest glory in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall"
"I use to want the words "she tried" on my tombstone, now I want "she did it"

um I liked it. But was the pale skin, golden eyes thing really neccessary? But I do like the story so far