The Fron Door Neighbor part III | Teen Ink

The Fron Door Neighbor part III

By B-Rabbit SILVER, Dallas, Texas
B-Rabbit SILVER, Dallas, Texas

When he stands on his feet, he gets a pleasant surprise. He meets himself face to face with a poltergeist. The poltergeist then starts running through walls knocking everything down that’s gets on its way. He is frightened with terror. He screams out loud almost leaving himself deaf. The thunders and lighting start to get worse. There is nothing he can use to get out of the house.

The phone rings and he answers. It’s some lady asking for Ashley. When Genesis is about to respond back, the call drops. He thinks about what she said. He asks himself “who’s Ashley?” and he wonders. He has a clue it might be the new girl that lives here. He’s at the point where he wants to give up and try to leave but he doesn’t, he keeps looking for her.

He runs to the living room and the floor is chaotic. He looks up in the ceiling and it’s also a disorder. There is red liquid coming out of the air vents. He gets grossed out and feels woozy. He turns around swiftly almost vomiting himself but he held it in by taking deep breaths. He goes upstairs and he ends up in the bathroom. He sees the sink open by itself, and behind him is the bath tub which he hears a loud fall in it. He looks around to see if he can find a way out but it’s no use. Somehow the door opens so he gets out again. He hears the closet tremble again so he goes to check it out. Once he’s there he hears all sort of stuff. But this time he’s tough enough to ignore it. He grabs the door knob from the closet and gets a firmly grip on it. He gets tapped on his shoulder but this time he doesn’t do anything about it.
Something is pulling Genesis away from opening the closet but he hangs on for dear life. He turns the door knob quickly and he hears that shriek that gives him the chills, and this time the scream isn’t coming from another place. It’s coming from the closet, right behind that door in front of him. Well he already turned the knob, all he has left is open the door, and he does. Genesis opens his eyes widely and has a surprised look on his face.
It’s Ashley, she has a rope tied around her, and tape around her mouth. He wonders how in the world she ended up like that. As he walks toward her to untie her, the poltergeist is behind him with a shard object in its hand. Ashley screams with terror and tries to warn him but when Genesis turns around and meets face to face with the poltergeist it’s too late. The poltergeist raises its hand and….
“Ahhh!” Genesis screams with fear in his eyes sweating. He gets on his feet and opens the curtain. He sees the front door house and it’s the usual neighbors he used to have. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he says to himself, “whoa, it was just a dream.”

dragonfan SILVER, Arcidia, Indiana

"Death truly makes an artist"

Wow this was great! I loved it.