Seal My Fate | Teen Ink

Seal My Fate

By Authorgal98 GOLD, Frankort, Illinois
Authorgal98 GOLD, Frankort, Illinois

"Let your mind sart a journey through a strange new world..."

I looked over the slip of paper one more time, rubbing my eyes. I turned pale. "No," I whispered.
"I'm sorry, ma'am, this is all that he gave us.
"But..."
"He vanished. No one can find him. We think one of his enemies might have... you see, we think."
"No," I screamed. "He's just on a trip. You'll see when he comes back, you'll see." He man left in a hurry, disturbed by my sobs and rants. John couldn't be gone. I remembered the last thing he said to me before he left for work.
"Mary, my love, may I have your picture?"
"Why, of course. But..."
"I want a picture, for my desk," Something tells me that wasn't the reason, but I forked it over anyways.He thanked me, gave me a quickkiss, and was out the door. According to this letter, that was the last time I would ever see him again. They thought his brother's friend had killed him. The police were interrogating him. Was it any use?
The next day, I couldn't get out of bed. The doorbell rand twice, but I ignored it. But, on the fifth time, I trudged down the stairs. I flung open the door demadning: "What do you want?" I was talking to air. Instead, there was a package. I opened the letter on top of it.
"Mary, please, I don't have much time left. My brother's friend, Michael Smith, tried to kill me. I'm in hiding, but I can't stay much longer. Come to the place where the earth mets the sky. I will be waiting for you. You will seal my fate. -John

Part two is coming soon.

taylorf463 GOLD, Marion, Kentucky

If he'll lie for you, he'll lie to you.

An ending was an ending. No matter how many pages of sentences and paragraphs of great stories let up to it, it would always had the last word.

This is REALLY good! It leaves you comepletely on edge and ready for more! I can not wait to see how this comes out! :)

Btw, will you check out some of my stuff? please!

Authorgal98 GOLD, Frankort, Illinois

I will! Thank you, my smile's a mile wide (pleas eigonre the terrible cliche) Did i spell that right?

SarClark BRONZE, NC, Connecticut

I really wanna read the rest of this! You have me on edge :) 

More please!