Words. | Teen Ink

Words.

March 18, 2012
By NamesKill. BRONZE, Plymouth, Other
NamesKill. BRONZE, Plymouth, Other
2 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
One of my favourites is......

'Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.'
- Dr. Seuss


The digits of her fingers had turned a plum colour; her once curvaceous legs now appeared as if they belonged to a fragile, broken elderly woman. She still has flawless auburn hair but much less of it than before and strands of grey are beginning to seep through, it breaks the illusion that once enthralled so many people, they were adamant that she had been wearing a wig all her life. Her 6inch stilettos looked extremely out of place. Her satin handbag's contents had spilled out on to the concrete surface that laid comfortably underneath her body, looking almost delicately placed with intricate precision. Her complexion was no more, her skin had become paper thin, her expression almost blank but accompanying quivers of beauty still remained. You could almost hear her ribs crack as C.P.R was performed on her damaged body. She was long gone. There was no chance of getting her back. A body case was on site. It was coming for her, there was no chance of escape. Her ring caught in the zip that was attempting to engulf her. So slow it was almost painful her corpse was lifted to 'safety'. Fluffy pink rabbits could've inhabited the cemetery and it still wouldn't have made any difference; she's with them now.

Where she needs to be.

The author's comments:
A section of a book I'm hopefully going to write. It's still rough but I hope you enjoy. Thanks, NamesKill. =)