Turn The Page | Teen Ink

Turn The Page

By NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois
NizZzy1 PLATINUM, Arrowsmith, Illinois

Like Moves On
Things Happen
I am my shadow self

My mind goes out of control, nerves are running out of steam and I'm wanting to just run away. My life is a total wreck, when your so called friends are turned against you. And you just wanna run to the next page of this book called life. You had your hopes and dreams smashed like nothing, your childhood all the laughs and dreams being ripped away from your soul. Your mother calling down into your prison they call school and you can't hear what shes saying but your heart is telling you die die my darling. Your the king of nothing, you have no rights, your opinion doesn't matter is this so called society. Your teenage year drive you stone cold crazy and your stuck in this whiplash of reoccurring events that seem to drag your farther and farther down in this pit. Your tormentor hits the lights and you see the monsters that rip your dreams and turns them into nightmares. You look to the sky looking for an escape to this nightmare. The memory remains on the ideal escape route from this underworld of the civilized world above it creeps in the night under your almost trapped under ice and cannot breath or see. You sit here and rot in this glacier until the hero of the day comes to save you. You are the thing that should not be.