The mysterious mail man | Teen Ink

The mysterious mail man

Edwin, a mysterious mail man, hated Mark with all his heart. Mark was always the smartest nerd in class and made it so far to be the owner of a huge factory. Mark, a business man, had a lot of money everywhere. Edwin hated mark since high school. Edwin dislikes the fact that Mark made it so far and met his goals. Unlike Mark, Edwin was always the lazy cool kid and didn’t make it so far like Mark. Edwin is now a fuzzy man mail man that wanted Mark dead. Edwin had plans to kill Mark. One day Edwin stopped by Mark’s gigantic fancy house, and he then put a bomb in his mail. The unexpected surprise from Edwin affected everyone surrounding Mark’s house. It damaged the neighborhood. Everyone was fine except Mark; he was left in a wheel chair for the rest of his life. Hate, selfishness, and madness can bring major problems to a mind. Walking or not walking, Mark was the same person, he still has the brains to achieve anything in life, whatever he desires he wants in his life can be achieve with his brains and support.

I watch a lot of scary and action movies with my dad. And I find it interesting how you can be betray by the person you least expect to be from.