Somethings not right | Teen Ink

Somethings not right

By colorguardgrl ELITE, Derry, New Hampshire
colorguardgrl ELITE, Derry, New Hampshire

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” - Mad Hatter

Something’s not right she looked to her left and then her right looking for what might be wrong, but nothing seemed amiss. She lifted her school bag on her shoulder and walked inter her class knowing as a new student that every eye would be trained on her. Yet she still had that feeling, the feeling something was off. She couldn’t explain it and as she took her seat she tried to ignore the passing glances from the rest of the students. No one likes to be the new kid and this was not her first time. She just knew something wasn’t right with this town ever since she moved in it felt almost like she had been followed but every time she turned around she was alone so she couldn’t explain it. But that’s when he walked in. Tall, broad, angry, blond, and scary she didn’t know how else to explain this man but she never would have given him a passing glance except she’d seen him every night for the past two night. Not in person no this was the first time she had ever meet the man but she had seen him in her dreams. Every night he would woo her and she would fall for the dangerous stranger. Why was he dangerous you might ask? He seemed innocent enough, maybe a little rough around the edges, maybe he came from a bad home. No every night in her dreams right before she woke up he killed her.

This is my collage essay first draft