nightmare | Teen Ink

nightmare

December 6, 2013
By crissylee BRONZE, Palm Coast, Florida
crissylee BRONZE, Palm Coast, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"you cant hang out with negative people and expect a positive life"


chips? yes drinks? no i was setting up a meeting with 3 of my friends to let them know that i have been diagnosed with a disease called "symptheria" just last weekened i went to the doctor about these anonymous dreams i had been having.At first it was a no brainer i had been having nightmares sounds normal right? well actually no.Every nightmare i had it came true for example last week i dreampt about my dog charley he was in the road playing catch with my mom intill a car sped by and hit him. the next day i came home and it was true..he was gone my mom said he had died from a car accident my heart stopped.sunk.then drowned i like to believe that he is still outside playing catch but he is just having so much fun that he couldn't come back in."SYDNEY!! your friends will be here no more than 30 seconds so chop chop and get the drinks on the table" my mother screeched "can you get any louder?" i remarked "i think i heard a doorbell" "Brittnay,jamie,lesly hi!!!!" "oh my gosh we haven't seen each other in two days and we act like it's summer" brittnay added "yeah, so why don't you guys have a seat?" "umm this is'nt sounding so good' lesly said "no no no it's fine remember when i had told you all that i was going to the doctor? well it turns out that my "nightmares' aren't nightmares its called symptheria" "oh my god i heard of that!" jamie shouted "yup, if you guys want we can test it out tonight" "tonight? are you sure?" "i am positive if i dream about something specific yet deadly when we wake up in the morning it should happen" i stated "wow that is so cool im in!" brittany had said "same" lesly added "wait..what if you dream abut us? or yourself? then what are we suppose to do" jamie remarked "relax jamie everything is fine i promise now are you in?" i said "i guess" hours passed and it was 12 am "well goodnight guys" lesly said "goodnight" i slowly started to shut my eyes and dream nothing but happy stuff if not a happy drem then at least no dream but i know with my disease this will get in the way so what do i do? stare. Staring at people when im trying to fall a sleep helps me. Especially when im so anxious i started staring at my friends while doing that i thanked god that i had them. If i lost them...let's not even get in that topic let's just say they are not only my best friends but my siters and i couldnt ask for anything more. "oh my gosh where am i??" "outside silly" jamie said "but..we were just..never mind what are we doing" "were playing man hunt..lets go!!! your it!" *scream* oh my gosh who was that?! jamie..brittnay..lesly anybody?? i walked closer to scream there she was laying on the muddy ground face first "haha okay you can stop playing now"...."wait jamie?" i picked her up her whole face was covered in face eating ants and mud everything but flesh was exposed to the outside world i ran..and never looked back by my actions i payed for it lesly and brittany was hanging from my roof shot to death. i quickly woke up "jamie?? guys!???"


The author's comments:
this was nothing personal just something to entertain the reader