World Ends | Teen Ink

World Ends

June 3, 2014
By HO3ST BRONZE, Bayside, Wisconsin
HO3ST BRONZE, Bayside, Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Legend" wait for it "Dary"


It all started on December 12, 2012 at exactly 12:00 P.M when I heard screaming, yelling and guns being fired. When I looked at the window, there was lightning, blood, corpses, and aliens, or that’s what I thought they were. I also saw houses on fire, and cars exploding. From that moment the whole world changed in a blink of an eye. I did not know what to do so I took the easiest way to get out. I ran outside and saw a car with an open door and broken window. I came close to the car and saw a dead human body lying in his own blood. I took the dead body outside and noticed that he had a gun. I hesitated and did not know if I was supposed to take the gun or not but, everything was so messed up and I did not have much time left until I was dead. I hurried up, took the gun, and rode the car to Chicago. I lived in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Chicago was the closest place i could go to. When I took the car from the dead guy, I did not know how to drive it because I was only 14. While I was driving the car I saw human bodies flying, huge giants eating human bodies, wildfires, cars in fire, and dead bodies laying in the road. I finally got to Chicago and it was worse than Milwaukee. in Chicago, the buildings collapsed, Roads split, bridges broke, and there were different kinds of Aliens. One of the aliens called a meteorite to hit Chicago and as soon as I was leaving Chicago, some thug attacked my car with a sledgehammer. I got scared and left the car quietly because he was with a crew and the crew had guns. When I left the car I tried running really fast to get away from them. Until one of the crewmembers shot me in the head. After that, I blacked out and woke up in...


The author's comments:
...