The Feeling of Feeling | Teen Ink

The Feeling of Feeling

December 23, 2014
By Barack_Obama BRONZE, Centerville, Iowa
Barack_Obama BRONZE, Centerville, Iowa
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Open your mind before your mouth.


“The feeling I felt that night. Words can’t even explain the amount of insane that I am. I am aware that I am insane; although I cant stand the feeling of sanity. It makes me feel uncomfortable and restrained. Yes, it may be true that I am sick and need help but I just love the feeling of rage that runs through my veins. Okay so maybe I did do it what’s going to happen to me?” I said as I was forcing a stranger into a darkened alleyway.


“So, what’s your name, fella?”


The stranger replied, “What do you want from me?”


I simply said with a smile from ear to ear, holding a bloodstained knife to my throat, “Your name.”


He said, “R-Ro-Ronald, Ronald Radke.”


“Wrong answer!” I said as I drug him deeper into the labyrinth of the cities alley system. “Do, you catch my drift, Tom?” With a puzzled and horrified look on his face, Ronald whispered a prayer he remembered from his childhood bible camp.


“What?! What did you say? Was that prayer I heard?” I said as I turned around. Ronald began to pray again. I pulled back my arm in a stabbing motion and suddenly realizing what it was that I was doing, I dropped the knife and slowly started backing away. I began to run. As I ran I heard a voice.


A voice saying, “Finish him.” I quickly looked around me; there was nothing in sight but the dimly lit streets from the overhead streetlights.


I said to myself, “God? Is that you?” No reply.


Then I began to yell, “Why god? Why are you doing this?” Falling to my knees in the middle of the street I realized that the man, the man that I previously had a confrontation with must have been, an evil being of sorts. Those prayers he was mumbling weren’t prayers to god. But prayers to Lucifer, God of the underworld.


“God must be speaking to me through the voices I have been hearing. I am a bounty hunter, searching for evil spirits, taking over innocent humans.” I said to myself. I decided that I had to do what was right. Murder the evil spirit and set the man free of his burden. I started sprinting to the alley where I had left the man. He had had enough time to pick himself up and began to call an ambulance for the scrapes on his back. I quickly jumped up and stabbed him… to death.