The Last Flight | Teen Ink

The Last Flight

"Everyone, fasten your seatbelts, and get ready to take wing." said the co-pilot. The airplane smoothly raced on the runway and manoeuvred with a jerk. Just as a minute passed after the takeoff, the airplane experienced a gravity pulled jerk (as i call it.)

The boeing was flying smoothly before it experienced another one of those gravity pulled jerk and the lights started to flicker. Everyone started panicking. The 2 month old baby sarted crying much more loudly than ever before and also many adults and teens sarted shouting on top of their voices. And all of a sudden, everything was fine.

All the peace inside the flight lasted only for a minute or two and again the flight started jerking and something worse happened. The oxygen mask came out. The co-pilot's voice was heard, he said, "Passengers, we are experiencing a bad situation over here, and so please put on your seat belts and your oxygen masks."

Out there in the cabin, the whole crew could hear many cries ad voices crying, "What's going on?!!!"

But the crew could not do anything as they were the only in the flight who knew what's wrong with the boeing. Three of the four engines had broken down, the landing gears too won't work. Tears were flowing down the cheeks of the pilots, as the knew their death was very obvious.

The pilot said, "Dear passengers, this is your pilot on board speaking, it is high time you know what is happening over here. Three of the engines in the flight has broken down and the landing gear too has some problem. Trust us, we have done the best of what we could do. So all we could do now is pray!"

Just after moments, the nose of the airplane went through the clouds, only to see the mighty, yet gloomy ocean...

Is a tragic incidence. You can guess what will happen as the nose starts pointing down.