The Secret House | Teen Ink

The Secret House

In a dark and cold forest, Stephanie Clark lived all alone with her dog Shadow. Stephanie only has one friend but doesn’t get to see her as often because she lives so far from town. Stephanie needed to go grocery shopping because she was running low on food and cleaning supplies. A few hours later Stephanie ran into someone she named used to know named Jason Bowling, he had moved away when they broke up while they were in high school.They had thought it would be cool if they  They went to a bar and had a shots of Jack Daniels.

“So what have you been up to lately.” Stephanie said.

“Nothing much I’m out on a business trip, to meet new clients.” Jason said carefully. “ I’m going to be in town for a few weeks, and I’m staying at a hotel at the down the street from here maybe we get together again sometime.”

“ Yeah I’d love to!”

They both exchanged numbers and said goodbye and left to their separate ways. As soon as Stephanie got home and called her friend Miranda and told her all what had happened. Miranda was surprised at what she had heard. Miranda asked if they were planning on meeting up again and Stephanie said.

“Yeah sometime in the week, you should come with!”

“Yeah then we all can catch up!”

They all met up on Tuesday at the best restaurant in town, and ordered some wine to go with there meals. They all laughed and told jokes and had a good time. They all went on a walk by the lake the borders the west side of the town. Miranda got a phone call from her daughter and said it was urgent that she’d come home fast. A few moments later it was just Stephanie and Jason and they were all alone watching a beautiful sunset. They stared into each other's eyes with a sweet glare in there eyes. They kissed and they forgot all the bad things that’s happened between them.

A few years later Stephanie and Jason moved in together and got married at the same spot they kissed when they reunited again after so many years. They moved in at Stephanie's where they had 2 kids named Nick and Cole Bowling.  5 years after that Stephanie Jason and their sons were found dead slaughtered in their home. Miranda and the police found them facing the tv while it was on. The police couldn’t find the killer, but the evidence they gathered led up to Jason killing them all and then killing himself. When the police looked into the house history they found that every anyone who lived in that house over 8 years has died in the same way. When they all died all the killings have stopped, and in 2 years they found out that Jason was in fact the killer and most likely killed himself to be with his family after killing them. falling in love is crazy.

something that isn't direct and isn't close in detail.