Are You Sure You Are My Best Friend? | Teen Ink

Are You Sure You Are My Best Friend?

January 28, 2016
By annabellecfry BRONZE, Union, Mississippi
annabellecfry BRONZE, Union, Mississippi
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

"If anyone ask we're fine." My friend kidnapped me. I never thought he would have done something like this. We were in town and he was holding my arm so tight and told me, "if you scream or try to run I will kill you and your family" he said. I kept my mouth shut and walked through the pain. Pulling me into his house and locking the doors i asked him, "why are you doing this?" "ANSWER ME!" Yelling and crying, he was just sitting there laughing at me. Screaming at him, I was punching him and trying to escape. He throws me onto the floor. I try to run but there is no where to go, so I run into a room and lock the doors while screaming and crying. The next morning he is drunk and bust open the door. I tried to break free slamming my body against the door. The door flung open and I ran away and I wondered where to go and where I was. I just ran hoping that i would find some one to take me home. Finally after running everywhere I found some one and they took me home. When I got home my parents weren't there, I called the police and someone answered the phone and he said "I told you if you ran that I would kill you and your family." I hung up and turned around...