Scary Story | Teen Ink

Scary Story

November 2, 2016
By Anonymous

The windows creek my name as I enter the house wind yelled run away. The deer squeak helps me, or paintings or a picture watched my every move. She’s terrified of shadows, what the little girl looks lost in the woods but she’s actually a ghost from that dead little girls grave. A little girl just looking for someone to play with her forever she died while playing with her friend say it was an accident but she didn’t take it that way so tries to find her a new best friend to play with till death do them part. She does every year until she’s satisfied she just sits and wait till a dumb person comes near her faces their worst nightmare. After they passes she passes she follows them home she haunts them in their sleep, making them dream about their worst fear and worst case scenarios tells them in a scary voice my new best friend forever and ever and ever and ever. I now warn you do not want to go through the park. For your sake and mine trust me you don’t that near you or around you ever. that’s the last thing you want. nobody has way to vanquished her yet but I promise you there working as we speak. It has been reported that some victims of torture. during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up in this cationic state, the tortured. the only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found in their condition, and tell them to wake up. Even then it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please wake up. I’m afraid of a world run by adults who were spanked and got trophies just for participating. never walk near the bed to a ghost your ankles are your most vulnerable part – once in bed your safe be may lie around under as daylight death is not scary its where well end up that is. When I was a child I was afraid as I grew up I realized people are scarier.