How Many More? | Teen Ink

How Many More?

March 14, 2014
By HunterAnonymous SILVER, Florence, Wisconsin
HunterAnonymous SILVER, Florence, Wisconsin
8 articles 0 photos 11 comments

There is a pandemic going on in our world today, and that pandemic is bullying. It is one of the most infamous things in our world today and there is only one cure. To stand up. To stand up and fight for those who can’t do the same for just themselves; For those too afraid to speak up out of fear; For those who are too weak and tired from trying to defend themselves that they have used up all their strength and willpower until there was nothing left; stand up for them. The battered, broken, stepped on people who only know the pain of either isolation or the constant bombardment of hurtful words, messages, or even fists. Do this because it is the right thing to do. Because how many more have to die before this pandemic ends? How many more have to go through things like anxiety and depression before finally being liberated? How many more suicides until our own bloodlust is complete? How many more children is the human race willing to sacrifice before finally ending this once and for all? I guess the question I leave you with today my dear audience is: How many more?