How Many More? | Teen Ink

How Many More?

By HunterAnonymous SILVER, Florence, Wisconsin
HunterAnonymous SILVER, Florence, Wisconsin

There is a pandemic going on in our world today, and that pandemic is bullying. It is one of the most infamous things in our world today and there is only one cure. To stand up. To stand up and fight for those who can’t do the same for just themselves; For those too afraid to speak up out of fear; For those who are too weak and tired from trying to defend themselves that they have used up all their strength and willpower until there was nothing left; stand up for them. The battered, broken, stepped on people who only know the pain of either isolation or the constant bombardment of hurtful words, messages, or even fists. Do this because it is the right thing to do. Because how many more have to die before this pandemic ends? How many more have to go through things like anxiety and depression before finally being liberated? How many more suicides until our own bloodlust is complete? How many more children is the human race willing to sacrifice before finally ending this once and for all? I guess the question I leave you with today my dear audience is: How many more?

Thank you. I am writing another piece later today so watch for it. :)

blue_eyes545 BRONZE, Zebulon, North Carolina

That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt

Amazing keep up the good work

2write said...
2write, Dededo, Other

" I wasn't built for conformity, I was born to stand out from the crowd"
" In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took but how many moment tsook your breath away:"- Chinese man
"I have tried, in my way, to be free."-Leonard Cohen

Instead of spreading things like this,: ONCE YOU'VE STARTED READINGTHIS YOU CAN'T GET OUT! READ ON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE A year ago A girl named Kathy was hated by everyone. Everyone made fun of her. She was ignored. Even by messages. One day she decided to kill herself. Beca......use..................... even her parents ignored her. She jumed out her window. No one noticed utill people started dissapearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer like the way she did. She hung them slowly and stabed them over and over very slowly so they could suffer like she did.
If you don't send this message to 15 diffrent comments you will die tonight by Kathy. Because she considers it ignooring her.
Example 1:
Dave looked at the first sentece and said, "Spam" And the next day the neighbors found him in his backyard, dead.
Example 2:
Joane was alone. She didn't have kids or a husband. She had alot of friends. When She had a sleepover with them she quickly had to check her e-mail.She saw this message and sent it to only 6 people because she thought she couldn't die that night beacuse she was surounded by people. The next morning Joane's friends found her in her bathtub, dead.
If you don't send this, Kathy WILL find yo

we should be sharing a message of peace and love.Never hurt someone for your own gain. How you treat someone should not depend on anything except the old Golden rule of treating others as you would like to be treated. We are human beings, not instruments of cruelty.‪#‎anitbullying‬ 
  * I chose to comment with this message in the hopes that you, someone who's written about bullying, would spread it.