Should Cars Be Banned? | Teen Ink

Should Cars Be Banned?

By hafsahir SILVER, Islamabad, Please Select
hafsahir SILVER, Islamabad, Please Select

none

The world has changed dramatically during the past 50 years. Industrial age has chased and has greatly influenced the present environment state. Cars have a great impact on the environment as they have several downsides as well as some benefits.

To begin with, Cars are the second main source which cause pollution. Polluted air carries some compounds of hydrocarbons which are the main cause of the ozone layer demolition. 50% of the carbon emission is by cars alone. Additionally, in 2002 an experiment concluded, increasing traffic due to cars is a major cause of stress around the world. Over and above that, car accidents are usually life-threatening. Carelessness and being drunk while driving are the most common.

Cars have become an important part of our daily lives, cars are very expedient. For example, one will not have to be restricted by the bus timings as car can be driven at any time. for instance, cars are one’s personal property they can be designed the way one likes, make it as comfortable as desired. Using a can be comparatively economical as one doesn’t have to rent a car or pay daily to a bus (especially in oil rich centuries)
According to the above facts one can conclude that cars cannot be totally banned but there is a need to cut back the number of cars sold each year. This will surely minimize the downsides.