Restless | Teen Ink

Restless

January 4, 2009
By Anonymous

If my day’s could only be my wonderful nights. Then the tears, that I cry should go away. Being traumatized and rapped. Think that’s not great. Wait you’ll know , ,I have been through a lot . Same thing happens back in the day. Any time, any place ,no matter who, no matter what .Being who? being what? think what? being who? Not your self I say. Friend in meaning you, and meaning what? Us being around still…gone now from , (what you done to me.)Thinking sorrow will feel for me I think not the torture… the begging I thought was my ending. Every one turns against me I don’t know why. I was rapped what you’ve expect . That, that had happen to me gets none of my respect. Only if you could see what I am going through. Trying to live day by day
.Finding myself all alone with only few where I can go. Trapped in this maze. Only playing life in the streets is not may way. Use to but now I’ve changed .I always’ will be a dedicated, loyal, and a loving mom. Praying to the lord to keep me strong. If my nights were day’s and my day’s were nights. Catching myself … Why might I do that? I have kids to raise , I am their mother there are no other. Think every mom would act like that. The one’s who think are the s**t . the mothers who up hold there children, no matter what they do. Know who I am talking to? Everyone know, just leave me alone… just don’t bother me no more . My life has took to much, being able not to sleep at night is stressing. Going to court is painful. Having to stay in the house cause I love my life. Sleeping by the front door guarding my children sleeping heads. Doubt me? Hate me? Love me? Who knows . There’s no love but my family. Not the cousins, aunt’s , or uncle’s. They all turn, not by the same story, it’s others in blame. I am talking Steve, Kim, Inez, Ervin, Chris, Bianca, and Corneilus. The Main “Helen”. That’s where most of my love come from. Friends now can’t trust all. Keeping my eye’s on a few. Think I can trust male’s to be my friend. I only trust few known, and kin. Why must in earth I shall explain myself I am tired off the hurting, the pain, and the many day’s off sorrow. Please take this time to see let’s get all this over with so I can sleep with peace.Ater all that I have been through. I started with many and end with a few. My daay's I pray shall get right. Need to find a community and start a new life. Why me is all I can, BUT I must never ask. being restless is all I ever had.

The author's comments:
Being 18 years of age. A rape victim of forceable rape. I took the time to let everyone know the one's who turned agaisnt me not knowing what happend. shall know. How stressing it is being a victim...