everyone needs tolerence | Teen Ink

everyone needs tolerence

By poetrywriterz PLATINUM, South Grafton, Massachusetts
poetrywriterz PLATINUM, South Grafton, Massachusetts

everybody needs to have tolerence. everyone is different; and as we all know, the world would be a very boring place if we were all the same. over the years, people have become more tolerant of others, but there's still room for improvement. mabey there always will be. everyone has different beliefs, sexual orientation, and opinions. there are so many things we have in common, yet we all have our differences. nobody's backround, or past is the same. weve all been through events in our lives, that in a few ways make us stronger. tolerence is important because putting others down doesn't make you better than them, it doesnt make you any 'cooler', it mey even make you feel worse in the long run. you never know what someone else has been through, thier life story, or why they are the way they are. we are equl in our ways. you may be better at something than another peer, but they also have their talents. everyone has their flaws. without tolerence, there would be no peace, but much more chaos. tolerence is an impotant vertue. you cannot change anyone, you cannot force beliefs on them, and expect them to truely believe in what they do not. all we can do is learn to tolerate one another.