The Way I See the world | Teen Ink

The Way I See the world

By XOLyssamarieXD PLATINUM, Bellingham, Massachusetts
XOLyssamarieXD PLATINUM, Bellingham, Massachusetts

"Be not deceived if I have veiled my look I turn the trouble of my countenance merely upon myself"

I interpret events, conversations, and facts in a highly unusual way. I draw conclusions that are unexpected and that people don't really understand. I am deeply sensitive and can be emotionally effected easily. Even if I don't always show it. My energy level is so high it's frightening. I'm pretty sure my mind never shuts off. I have a wide vocabulary, covering many subjects and maybe even a few languages. I have an idea of how I want the world to be. And when it's unjust or unfair, I find it very upsetting. My memory is incredible. I remember anything that's important and most things that aren't. I am incredibly annoyed when people are imprecise or don't think through what they're saying. Nothing is simple to me. I find complexity and contradictions in almost everything Once I've formed my opinion, I stand behind it. And i'm ready to defend it vigorously at any time. As a kid, I was precocious. I understood and cared about things that most adults didn't or didn't dare to tackle.

I'm a sophomore. I am in band and play clarinet. I love the video games harvest moon and GUITAR HERO! I am fun. I love to listen to music! I like writing to express myself due to some of this years tragedies.