Mr. zercher | Teen Ink

Mr. zercher

Mr. Zercher

By: Hans J

Mr. Zercher is a teacher that is truly respected and admired by his students. He is a teacher at Arrowhead high school who teaches engineering, and it is no surprise that he has had such a lasting impression on his students. He is the type of teacher that is fun and takes his time to get to know his students.

Mr. Zercher has a passion for teaching engineering, and it shows in his enthusiasm for the subject. He is constantly pushing his students to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems. He also encourages his students to ask questions and be curious about the engineering topics they are learning. He is always willing to answer questions and help his students understand the material. He is also very organized and always makes sure that his lectures are well-structured and entertaining way with still getting his point across.

He is a great role model for his students. He is always encouraging his students to strive for excellence and to reach their full potential. He is also very supportive and always willing to help his students if they are struggling. His enthusiasm for engineering is also very inspiring, and it is easy to see why his students look up to him. Anyone can tell he truly loves the stuff he is teaching because of the ways he relates back to his one life. It is easy to tell that he is a great teacher and is always trying to find ways to better himself.

In conclusion, Mr Zercher is an outstanding teacher who is greatly admired and respected by his students. His enthusiasm for engineering, patience, and encouragement are inspiring and have had a lasting impression on his students. He is a great role model for his students, and he is someone who will always be remembered.