Mr. Eiguren | Teen Ink

Mr. Eiguren

By maricela201 BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
maricela201 BRONZE, Boise, Idaho

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Maricela G I am in 7th grade. I am sure you know this but, if you don't I have to say there is a lot of teachers in South but not only my school, others schools as well. If I had to choose a teacher it would be my math teacher Mr. Eiguren.

Mr. Eiguren is an awesome teacher because he's funny, smart, and he's not strict. He wheres a tie every day except for Fridays. He has these green and black square glasses. The thing I don't like about Mr. E is his hairy arms. Gross just thinking about it makes me want to throw up.

Mr. Eiguren is one of those teachers that is not strict. First thing he is not a nag like most teachers. He doesn't make a huge homework assignment so complicated. Sometimes he lets you work with partners. We have seating charts but we don't follow it and he doesn't care.

Mr. Eiguren helps you will your homework. He is so smart that he knows everything he doesn't even need the answer book. He could answer a question before you can say 'please'.

Mr. Eiguren is one funny teacher he makes you laugh at random jokes. If he finds you passing a note he give clues to the class. So we have fun guessing what it says. Sometimes he will make some thing up so we start laughing.

So know you know who I would choose for the educator of the year.
Mr. Eiguren, you are awesome!