My Favourite Teacher | Teen Ink

My Favourite Teacher

By Ssneha SILVER, Kathmandu, Other
Ssneha SILVER, Kathmandu, Other

Being a bit disciplined and nerdy, I am liked by most of my teachers. As they love and guide me, I also like them. All of my teachers till now have given something special which I could not forgot even I try.

I was a type of person who ddi not want to speak a lot. I was so weak. I used to get unconscious and faint whenever I stood for more than 10 minutes. I had never shared my feelings to other. Meaning of positive attitude, patience, determination were not even in my dictionary. Standing up on the stage was one of the terrible task.

I still remember a day of 2012 when I was in sixth grade. It was Thursday of June when Ms.Khadka entered my school. There was some special unknown connection with her because I was so much attracted to her from the very first day. She was scout master. After two months she was able to know all our habits, likes and dislikes.

She started conducting different programs that help us to be physically strong. Later, she used to teach us science. She used to say if you do good then of course there will come some day when the best thing happens to you. She has always provided me the platform to showcase my talent. Even today, she inpires me to do every goodworks.She gives me confidence to speak about my rights. She scolds me on my mistake and and praises me on my achievement.

She changes my blank thought into positivity, my weak physical strength to a powerful one, my silent talks to the voice raising action , my shyness into confidence, losing behaviour to winning action.

Today, I would like to thank her for everything that she has given for me. And I can proudly say she was, is and will be my favourite till my end.