My Mum | Teen Ink

My Mum

By Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia
Jezabel PLATINUM, Ricmond, Virginia

In the end we will not the remeber the words of your enemys, but the silence of are friends.
~ Martin Luther King Jr.

She to you is odd, strange, and dosen't fight in. she's also my mum and bestfriend. Since the begin my mum never had it easy, she had her leg out of the socket. she coiuldn't walk till she was four. she was the oldest of four, and her family {even thought my nanna and poppa were great parents} didn't have much money. she moved around alot so she never had many friends. And at Fourteen my Mum, moved from England To Canada. were she just gradutlyed. At 28 she married my dad, even thought his parent were not happy about. They were poor, so after five years of Marrige and with Dad with a steady job tried for kids. After many hours of labor they had me. and doctors shoved me in An incbater. Then My brother. But when i was Five we had to move To america. She left her family and friends to move here. there was something wrong with me first glasses then A.d.d. then finally after many years of testing a teacher said I might be dislegive. we went out side the school were i was test and found Dislegive. my mother faught the school for my IEP. She laughes at cheerleader, she laughes at bush, and the short short these girls wear. she opinated and is still close to her family. She might never what to join the PTA but she lets be and my brother be who we are. She is something special. Shes my mum, my bestfriend and my hero.