Rest In Piece Lits | Teen Ink

Rest In Piece Lits

By Curley_13 BRONZE, Rochester, New York
Curley_13 BRONZE, Rochester, New York

Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Not a day goes by that I don’t think about you. I love you always and forever. I want to cry but I can’t. This story is part of my tears.

I know that you’re watching and listening. I want to tell you that I love you and I’m sorry your life had to end like that. Lits, I miss you and love you a lot.

You are my everything. You were my babe. And now you are the angel that looks over me. You were a friend ‘til the end. You were always on the soccer field. A rising star but now you’re gone. Wherever you are, I will always remember you. But soon we’ll be together again.

I still hear you call my name. You brought me so much happiness when I needed it but now just like Skittles, you left me in the loneliness. But I am reassured knowing that you are together next to the angels. Give every one up there a big hug and kiss for me. I still can’t believe you’re gone. I don’t want to believe it but I guess I have to.

Everybody loved you and respected you. You were a true friend. You’ll always be in our hearts and thoughts. I’m sorry that your dreams didn’t come true. Every time I look up to the sky, I see your smile through the sunlight.

September 2nd, 2009 we were up on Detroit Ave., trying to make it all come to sense. It was the 7th time I took a loss, I was trying to comprehend. Just the night before we were chilling in Oakland, talking about how we were going to be something else. All of the times we spent together will never fade away.

Nothing will ever be the same. I want you to know that I will always have you in my heart. And with a smile, I will always remember you. You will be missed. Damn, you were something special. You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten.

Your baby brother Tito we are going to love him, and don’t you worry about your mother. From wherever you are, send me a sign, let me know you’re okay. Rest In Peace Lits. You’ll always be in my heart. I miss you. I love you. I look up to you.

It seems like just yesterday we were chilling. I was with my girl Chollysz when I got the call that you was shot in front of Chato. You had a whole lot of hopes and dreams. I’m sorry you couldn’t make any of them come true.