best race ever | Teen Ink

best race ever

I’m writing about when I won my first heat race win of this year at the two day show for the All-stars and we started the night off with a drives meeting and then put some heat in the motors and then we went out for hot laps and the car was fast and then I don’t get out of the car and my dad just pushes me back up for qualifying and I came out of turn 4 as fast as the car can go and then I made one lap fast as I can and then when I came out of turn 2 the power steering when out and it sprayed me and got all over my helmet and I couldn’t see anything and at the same time it was so hot I could feel my legs on fire but I still qualified 8th quick.
That put me on the outside front row of  the second heat race with josh turner on the inside of me and that means I set the pace and then we got the one to go and we went in to turn 3 at a perfect pace and then when we came out of turn 4 I poled josh by 4 car lengths and then we went in to turn 1 and lee Jacobs tried to slide under neither of me and tried to pass but he couldn’t get by me and then I poled him by 4 or 5 car lengths and I went in to turn 3 so fast that I didn’t even have time to think and then the next 8 laps went by so fast but felt like forever and I drove the car so hard I had bruises on my sides.  Then I came out of turn 4 and seen the white flag and that means one to go and I was just pacing myself and then I came in to turn 3 and seen the checkered flag and I took and big breath and was saying some stuff I can’t say in school and I poled my car in to the winners circle and when I started getting out of the car the crowed went crazy and they screamed and yelled like forever when I was getting my picture taken and then they pushed me back in to the pits where everyone in the pits came and said good job and nice driving .
That put me in the fast dash and I drew a 6 pill and that put me in the 3 row outside of the dash and then we raced for 6 laps and we just all race together and I finished 6th and that meant I start the feature 3rd row outside in the 6th spot and we have to wait a little bit and then we started lining up for the feature and I was ready to car and I felt the push truck come up behind me and tap me then he pushed me and the motor started to rumble and then the motor came to life and the I took off and the field idling around and then we when four wide and we bent back two wide and then the pass was set and the field when in to turn 3 and we can out of turn 4 and I was driving good and ever thing but then all of a sudden the guy behind me punted me off the track and that ended my night and I was done and we loaded the car up and watched the rested of the races.                

this is about my heat race win