Bullying Is Bad! | Teen Ink

Bullying Is Bad!

March 3, 2016
By Jamespack BRONZE, Ventnor City, New Jersey
Jamespack BRONZE, Ventnor City, New Jersey
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Strive for greatness" LeBron James


Bullying is a bad academic in this world. 20% of people die because of bullying and 80% get stressed over bullying. I went through this experience of bullying and it was heart breaking. Like people would start screaming in my face, also people would make me do the dab during class. And they would also like try to get a reaction out of me, which was not funny at all. When I would get home, I would start to somber, I was stressed out a lot, and I was depressed. When I got stressed out, I would have seizures which caused me to be in the hospital, and that was not fun at all. Also, they would make me sing a lot during class, and I also got in trouble for that because they made me to. In the end of the school day, which is seventh period, I would get depressed because they would bully me in school. If you see someone who is bullied, try to ask the nearest adult, and they would help you get undepressed. Also, they would give you tips about how to stop bullying and etc. Bullying is very bad and we need to stop it now because it is getting bad. Bullying is the opposite of good.


The author's comments:

My parents told me before i wrote the basketball is life tips to do it!!! i decided to do it because i was bullied and it is bad!!!