Olivia | Teen Ink

Olivia

By White_fang SILVER, Hinckley, Minnesota
White_fang SILVER, Hinckley, Minnesota

I sit in class and all I can think about is her. She doesn't even recognize I exist. I cant concentrate on class with her here. I shake horribly and have to concentrate on not twitching. People stare at me like I'm mad. Maybe I am. I know I am madly in love. I try not to but I cant stop. My heart yearns for hers still. My brain knows its useless but my heart still draws me to her. I pull away and it pulls harder. She was my everything and not I have nothing. In her place pain. Pain is all I feel. Pain is my only friend, my only comfort. Why does she affect me so?! Why do u let her. She knows me better then anyone. I told her everything I told no one before. Things ill tell no one ever again. She is so beautiful. I cant keep my eyes off her. I would give anything for one more day with her. I can feel the empty space in my chest that she left. It can sense her and wants her back. Can anyone else fill this empty feeling? I cant answer that. Can anyone? I close my eyes and feels her smiling face. It sends chills down my spine. She sits there totally oblivious to how I feel. She will never know how much I love her. How much I want her. She is everything I want. Everything I need

randolph09 said...
Val, this was amazing. I loved it. I hope you know that you're a great kid and have a big heart! Tell her how you feel. Don't give up!

--Devi