DigiTour | Teen Ink

DigiTour

Have you ever been to a concert? I have. Actually six. But my favorite one I have been to is Digi Tour. Except for one thing...we had to wait three extra hours to meet the line up!

The Line up included Baby Ariel, Weston Koury, Dyllan Murray, Dylan Dauzat, Jake T. Austin, Ty Alexander, and Sammy Wilk. Amara and I got to the venue at Three, and we were supposed to get in at five to meet them. We didn't get in till eight, so five hours of waiting outside in the hot 100 degree weather sweating. The last Digi Tour we went to we waited outside for six through seven hours but it was better because it was in the winter, but it wasn’t too cold to where we were complaining. So it was fine. We never knew why there was a three hour delay. But it was so worth it. As we were waiting it was sooo hot and I felt like I was going to die of being hot.
At six PM finally Baby Ariel and Weston opened windows.

“Look its Ariel and Weston!” Amara yelled.

Once Amara said that everyone went crazy. Ariel and Weston were talking to everyone, and singing with us.
After about 10 minutes of Ariel and Weston talking to us, Amara and I decided to get out of line and go to the busses, since we had to wait three extra hours. We had these girls take our picture next to the busses, and we hung out with them since we had enough time to. While we were hanging out by the busses trying to pass time, Jake T. Austin, and Sammy Wilk came out of the busses and we got to meet them and take pictures with them  before the show. I was so hot and tired from waiting, but I was happy at the same time because we met Jake T. Austin and Sammy.

Around seven they were letting the people with backstage passes in. We only had regular vip. Everyone looked so tired and hot. I was getting annoyed because I had my hair straight and when it gets really humid out, my hair doesn't stay straight. So by time it was eight my hair was all curly again, and it was bad.

Around 8:15-8:30 they were letting all of us in. I was so happy, but mad at the same time. I was mad because I looked all hot and sweaty and I knew my pictures were going to be bad. But at the same time I was happy/nervous. I couldn’t believe I was going to meet the people I looked up to. Especially while I looked like a mess.

We were in line for about 20-30 minutes. Once it was our turn to meet them I froze. The meet and greet lasted around five minutes. When we were done meeting them we got our lanyards and posters, and went downstairs to wait for the show to start. When we got downstairs I turned to amara with tears in my eyes and said 

“Best 5 minutes of my life”
“The extra 3 hour wait was sooo worth it”
“I know! I can’t believe we actually met them”