Sacramento my home | Teen Ink

Sacramento my home

By chillndj BRONZE, Sacramento, California
chillndj BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Ever since I moved to sacramento 3 years ago, i've been staying on florin road. My neighborhood is so calm you could barely even hear anything all you hear is dogs barking and cars passing by. Something peaceful I hear birds singing and neighbors working on there cars. I really like my neighborhood, we have a park called shining star park.The park is so nice, something that makes it look nice is a basketball court,playground,and a soccer field lots of people come out to the park on Saturdays and we would all be playing basketball it would be some fat basketball games.All in tell one day,it changes everything.

In reality i have to tell you guys some my neighborhood is nice it's just the people that don't make a nice.Area park is nice it's just the people don't take care of it, they think the park is a garbage can because they threw all the trash on the ground.Something thats really dirty in the park is the playground they have graffiti all over it,the paint is all rusty its in bad condtions.But at the end of the day sacramento is my home and no matter what it still is.

This expired me to keep my city clean