Never betrayed the trust | Teen Ink

Never betrayed the trust

When I was a child I still remember that when my friend's father was injured and he need to go to the hospital. My friend called the ambulance and I went to the hospital with them
But there was a jam, that's why we couldn't reach the hospital. And before arrival, he had died. At that time my friend and I were very sad because we were not able to do anything. so that time I thought that I have to do something for people.
If I had a superpower, I would help people with new software that would be installed in every ambulance. Whenever the ambulance faces bad traffic, they can use this power and fly in the air to get to the hospital easily.

A few days later, a man who worked in a company is an auditor like your father. One Day he came to inform you that how your father got injured & I feel sorry for your father and one thing that always disturb me, was that our company has a lot Of employees but one man is different from everyone and he was your father's friend as your father was manager. so his friend was working under him but he was disloyal and he always creates problems and tease your father. he just wants your father's abject by boss & he enjoys a lot by looking your father in desperation but one day he Crossed a the limits he pushes your father from the top of the stairs, unfortunately, he fell ad injured badly. he was taken to the hospital & the doctor preferred him bed rest of 3 months during bed rest he had had much diabetes and the doctor always says that diabetes attack due to tension. he always worries about the job and your future but now you are well educated and getting success so it makes your father happy and your father has been watching it from Paradise. but I am not telling you all this to get revenge. but now Jane has got your father's sits and he is being planned to get manager sits so he has started to create the problems for the manager like he was creating for your father and he is looking forward to getting the best chance for killing the manager.
you know about Jane who worked for 10 years, was the best employee and he is well educated and he is very clever and he has not betrayed the heart of anyone. He has two children and 1 beautiful wife and he was one of the best employees in our company but before two years there was a sudden change in his life. He speaks like an illiterate man and he is very aggressive and always thinks about own self. Jane has changed in these two years. Now his thoughts and behavior are very cheap. i am here to inform you that Jane plans that he has invited the manager for a dinner when the manager will leave his house so one tanker will follow him and whenever driver will get a chance he will hit the car and the manager will die by the accident. This is Jane's plan so we have to do something to save the manager.
My friend was ready to help. they informed the police first so the police get alert and two days have passed and the day comes when they need to get together for the dinner. Everything was going according to the plan like the manager leave the house and start driving and tanker has started to follow that car suddenly driver got a chance to hit the car and he was going to hit the car but fortunately, police arrived on time and police arrested the driver after a couple of minutes driver's Mobile started ringing so police officer ordered him that you have to say that you have successfully killed the manager. Having said that the driver got to Jane's house and asked for the money. As Jane was giving the money to the driver immediately police came and have seen the whole scenario and arrested jane. 

In the and the manager came another street having arrived he says that why you insisted me as you want to kill me but before coming suddenly thought why you were insisted me then I had been changed the street and my car but I don't have rather an expectation you have betrayed my trust