Buying The Wrong Items | Teen Ink

Buying The Wrong Items

By Alston BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Alston BRONZE, Sacramento, California

“I Don't like Expending More Effort Than i Have to”

Buying The Wrong Items

Prologue 

“Learn From Your Experience And Mistakes.”

Listen ladies and gentlemen Making a mistake is a good thing, Why so that we can reflect back on your own Actions.

Question: “Does making a mistake help us”

These days, All Human beings make mistakes and it's okay why because it can change you so you won't do it again like stealing and the cashier owner catches you he well say “No stealing” or “You can't come back to the store” At first you listen to him your heart starts to pound because you think you might go to jail that a mistake in you can benefit off not doing it again.

It all started When Alston went to play the game with his friend” name James, James texted me saying to get on the game so i got on the game i turn my TV on in my Console on and i loaded Modern Warfare We both were on different platform James was on the Pc and i was on the Console.

As I waited for Alston to get on I loaded a custom map so we could get on and we started to 1v1 so we could get warm up. I beat Alston 21 to 18. It wasn't bad, he was good for a console player. I told Alston he needs to get a PC so he can become a better gamer. He responded” saying What does a pc do? I responded Saying A pc has a better frame and graphics and you can move freely and smoothly.”I'm going to go buy one” Alston responded.

So I look at my phone in the type of gaming PCs. They were different types of PCs. Some of them Were expensive and most of them were not. I heard from my friend “Jake” that I can build my own PC, but I have to buy the parts to build my Pc. So I went to Best Buy and I bought 5 parts to build my PC. The first part is the MotherBoard, the Second part is the CPU, the third part is the Input unit and the Fourth one is the output unit and the fifth one is the Pc Box. I bought them and I went home. I didn't know how to build it so I went on Youtube and I searched “How To Build A PC” and I clicked on one. The Youtuber guy said while he was talking about the Pc he “responded “You are supposed to have the correct 7 parts to make your Pc work and you need the right MotherBoard for your PC box.

As Alston looked surprise He was mad because he bought the wrong Pc parts, not only that he needed the right Motherboard for his Pc Case. The parts he bought were expensive to around 500$ and up. Alston went back to Best buy to buy the other parts and when he got home and went to build his PC he had the other parts in the Pc Case but the main problem” was the motherboard it wouldn't fit in the PC Case. Why it wouldn't fit because the PC Case was Small so Alston went back to the best buy he was irritated he bought a bigger PC Case and went home and he built his PC and it worked. 

Finally my Pc works. I'm never doing that again. I just spent almost 1500 dollars to buy my stuff.

Something about this piece is that Mistakes and failure elicit the need to explain.