The Life of a Girl Who Met Jesus Christ | Teen Ink

The Life of a Girl Who Met Jesus Christ

She was 13 and thought that no one cared about her. She thought she was alone in this world and that she'd always be the hated one. She was an average girl she wouldn't show the world that she was special. She didn't even believe it herself. She had few friends at school and even thought that they were just fronting as her friends and that they really hated her like everyone else. Her parents fought often and when they did she always blamed herself for there disagrements. Her and her mother didn't get along alot and she would always think to herself "i wish i could change all this. Go to a life where i'm liked not hated." She had a boyfriend from a nearby town but to her he seemed afriad to touch her they never held hands or kissed or any thing. By this time they had almost been dating for a year. She hadn't seen him in a few months because they were both really busy. It was early January and the air was very crisp. She had just gotten a "facebook" and added him as a friend. As soon as he added her as a friend he broke her fragile heart. He sent her a message saying that he had been hanging out with another girl and had started really likeing her. He said that he didn't want her to find out from someone else. He had also told her that this other girl was as beautiful as a rose and that when they were together she made him feel like nothing he had ever felt before. She was so distrought by this that she just started crying. She didn't cry for very long. She picked up the peices of her broken heart and acted like everything was fine. But it wasn't she was so messed up inside and had no way of telling anyone about what she was feeling inside. After this she thought to herself that suicide was the only answer to all of her problems. She had it all written down on how she was goin' to kill herself. When her and her mom had a fight she got so upset that she ran to her room and grabbed the sheet of paper with the plan on it and thew it at her mom. At first her mom didn't want to read it but she finally did read it and was upset and didn't know how to help her daughter. When she went to the doctors office for the doctor to cheak her back out her mom showed the note to the doctor. The doctor read it and left the room to talk to the doctor above her. And when she came back into the room she told us that she had called some people from St. Louis to come down and talk to her to see if she would need to go to the hospitail up there and be treated for depression. The young girl was so scared because she thought that she was crazy and would have to be sent away forever and never see her parents again. She had to wait in the dotors office for an hour waiting and listening to her mother, the doctor, and the people that was going to take her away. She could barely hear through the door but she could hear her mom crying and this made her very scared. She had no clue what was going to happen next. But she would have never guessed what did happen. She had to stay in a nearby hospitial for a night and then ride in an abulance to St.Louis to the hospitial to get treated for her depression. She had to stay there for three days. She missed school. But when her mom and dad came to pick her up all the feelings of sorrow was replaced by happiness.

xXxdancing_for_rainxXx, San Pedro, California
this is similar to my experiences with depression, anxiety, etc. I'm glad to hear that you ended up doing ok :). thanks for posting this

i hope you guys like this story and i hope to more more on this website very soon